I am very badass!

3 Likes

@CCP_Logibro What’s the edit? Aura downloads the image after 15 minutes. And you made a non-edit edit :question: Something wrong with the link?

Oh yes.

Moved to Out of Pod discussion. This isn’t really Crime and Punishment material.

5 Likes

@CCP_Logibro Oh, I see. I just wanted to be first :slight_smile:

Maybe there ist a way to change the notification to “moved” instead of “edited”. It’s hard to realize that a thread has been moved if you don’t seperatly reply to it and say it was moved

They’re actually the same thing in Discourse. I just may have brain farted and forgotten to reply saying I moved it. :confusedparrot:

1 Like

Disco disco @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: My mama always said: life’s like a box of chocolate — you never know what you gonna get. — Forrest Gump

2 Likes

Hi @discobot quote

Thanks you very much

:left_speech_bubble: Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. — Robert Kennedy

2 Likes

Hi @discobot quote

Thanks

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. — Buddha

2 Likes

@discobot quote

Thanky you

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there. — Richard Bach

2 Likes

@discobot quote

Thanky you

I see now :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace. — Ajahn Chah

2 Likes

Psh, you call yourself badass. Git gud scrub.

CVA director? :stuck_out_tongue:

hi @discobot help me

im badanus