I just want to rat in null sec

I just want a place to call home where I can rat in peace, I am pretty busy so I really only get to get on for weekends and late evenings, about 45m skill points, I will make you some taxes and help keep your indexes up, also I am a good conversationalist.

We may be a place for you

If you come down to Sith Navy we have a quite system that needs some pve attention. We have great logistics and infrastructure. And have a huge variety of content

Sent you in an game mail, also, I also enjoy pvp and would participate in fleets, I am really good at just shutting up and doing what I am told. I am pretty self sustaining.

Lets have a chat The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted

We have some pretty nice space to rat pm me for more info and we a relaxed about logging in atleast 2-3 times a week and you are golden.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thank you all for your replies, I have found a home, Fly Safe o7!

Feel free to contact me in game.
Don’t have to PVP
Don’t have to mine
Crap loads of relic and data sites.
FULLY upgraded systems.

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.