69 Mill SP Pilot Looking For Null Sec Home

Hello!

I am a currently looking to move to Null Sec and experience everything it has to offer! I am a sub-capital pilot who can fly just about everything that is not a capital ship (except interdictors, for now). I am looking to eventually skill into a dreadnought or a carrier.

Why I want to move to 0.0 space:

• I experienced small fleet engagements in Faction Warfare with cheap throwaway ships, but I want to upgrade. I want to get into some large scale fights with some pimped out ships. I also want to experience more capital engagements, something I never saw much of during my time in low sec.

• I have always concentrated on combat in Eve for both PVE and PVP. I have never been heavily involved in industry, and I have never set foot in a mining fleet. I wish to pursue all aspects of mining and industry while still maintaining a healthy amount of combat piloting.

• I have always heard about null sec, but have only ever day tripped to it. It’s time for me to pack my bags and leave hi-sec and low-sec for good.

What I am looking for:

1. Active membership. I want to get drunk and blow my ship up with someone more than myself.
  2. Frequent Mining Ops. I have never been in a mining fleet and I want to see what all the fuss is about.
  3. Frequent PVP. Let’s go to the neighbors space and poke them with a stick.
  4. Robust Logistic Operation. I need to be able to move my stuff in and out of null and I would prefer giving my money to corp/alliance mates instead of Black Frog.
    5.Low Tax Rate.
  5. Damp Mems. If your memes suck I don’t want anything to do with you.

What you can expect from me:

• Active around US timezone.

• Horrendous personal killboard bringing down the rest of the group.

• Willing PVPer with a mindset that his ship was made to explode in a ball of fire and glory. Glory optional.

• Newbro industrialist that has no problem producing what is needed by the corp/alliance.

• Actively ratting/mining to fund my PVP

*Pilot who is willing to train for any doctrine (although most sub-cap ships are already trained)

If you are looking for any of the qualities above, and can facilitate most of what I am looking for please feel free to contact me in game, or leave a reply here!

o7

Lol - I don’t think I have any wet/damp memes… but I do have about 2000 funny as ■■■■ ones on my phone?

Anyway, I made a big ass thread. Have a read -

Look in your mailbox in-game, I have sent you something with more details and information. I look forward from hearing back from you.

If you can set aside your space-rock-shooting dreams, you otherwise seem like a perfect fit for us.

Definitely no mining, but everything else you say there would put you squarely, in my mind, in the type of candidate we are looking for.

Please take a look.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted check our corp!!Lets have a chat!!!

Hello @Iggys ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

come talk to us

You ever think about trying out wormhole space? It’s mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos?

You can mine whenever you don’t need no stinking op. We don’t believe in Crit-ing holesif your rorq gets tackled in home we’ll save your butt and no ones got danker memes. I’m pretty sure we got a streamer to rage quit.

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
Caracals
Oracles
Keres

Tons of isk, Free enyos, scanning rewards up to a few Bil per month, easy access to all areas of space, blueloot is some of the best isk in the game, access to Tatara & Sotiyo & moon mining. No forced CTAs or and you can always do what you want! We’ll teach you how to win the game.

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

Every now and then we even get titan kills

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.