[I-RED] Ishukone-Raata Public Financial Release: Bi-Annual Report YC119

[I-RED] Ishukone-Raata Public Financial Release: Bi-Annual Report Months January-June, YC119

Syndicate Region
MK7-A0 Constellation | XS-XAY Solar System
XS-XAY Reppola Logistic Support | Ishukone-Raata Mobile Headquarters

I am pleased to release to the public the Ishukone-Raate Bi-Annual report for the months of January through June. If there are any questions, concerns, or errors to report, please do not hesitate to contact me here, or privately.

You will find the full report here.

For Ishukone. For the State.

9 Likes

Haha, you people and your money. Totally not jealous, or anything. Psch.

4 Likes

I have to admit I’m curious. What exactly do these “sales” consist of? Stuff you’ve bought? Stuff you’ve mined? Stuff you’ve manufactured? Stuff you’ve invented? It’s a decent number yet entirely ambiguous at that.

All that said, I’m glad to see Syndicate activity from I-RED. Perhaps the region can’t quite die off yet.

2 Likes

While I cannot go into to much detail, because it may give our competitors more information then they are required to know. I can still answer to an within our policy guidelines.

A large majority of our sales consist of in-station manufacturing of our IshuTECH product line of ship & citadel materials, coupled with our network of regional retail centers.

However detailed information is available to our market partners and investors. Apologies in advance if you find this information vague.

4 Likes

No no, that’s perfectly understandable and sates the curiosity, certainly.

5 Likes

Not all of it I’m sure, though I’m glad I could help a little.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.