I want to help build something PVE US Time Zone

Hello,

I am a returning/new player looking to belong to a group. I have been in a few corps before, but I feel like something is missing. Sure I log in shoot some rocks or run a mission and listen to some bad jokes in discord, but in the end I am not contributing to something. I am not interested in pvp unless its to defend the corp then I will gladly fight. So if something like this exists please reach out to me.

Thank you for your time

Heyo o7

My corp is a medium sized one living in Tenerifis apart of Warriors of Sol | Alliance | zKillboard. We have a good amount of industrial projects going as an alliance trying to provide plenty of content for our indy bros :smiley: we have an ice system along with plenty of juicy moons with no heavy requirements for CTAs n such.

We have all kinds of people in our alliance, plenty of texans, im from AZ and love bbq… we got EU people, eastern US, some aussies and 1 kiwi, but he’s shy so hardly comes out to play :smiley:

It is nullsec and definitely something a bit different for most people playing this game but we have a lot of friendly pilots and always ready to teach de weys of le null sec!

Hit me up ingame or in discord Arkis#0305

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.