ICE/Ore Rorq pilots looking for a home

I am probably asking for the impossible. What I’m seeking is a relatively safe-ish NS home where I can ICE mine with my rorqual. My RL job is hectic and managing my kids is a chore. I find mining relaxing and I’m looking for a nice pocket to chill and chew on some ice and ore. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Some random TEST corp will be here to poke you soon enough.Stay tunned.They seem to be the new New Eden Warriors.

I don’t follow NS politics etc… So I don’t even know what you’re referring to.

Sending you a convo if you’re online, a mail if your not.

Oh just letting you know that you will not find that ‘safe place’ and they will use people to locate you so they can bugger you.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

I understand now. Thanks

Hey there…

While the other respondents are correct that there are few ‘quiet’ systems, some are quieter than others and we’ve a nice set-up with other friendly and well-supported Rorq pilots, lots of belts (including three ice) and a positively staggering amount of infrastructure and genuinely friendly folks! Have a read, and if it seems to appeal, do get in touch:

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.