Old Rorq pilot just coming back after a while off looking for corp

As the title says I am a rorq pilot looking for a corp. I am planning on rorq mining and getting into industry as well as doing some small gang pvp/large scale ops. Any recommendations?

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We are not at the point where we can facilitate Rorq mining, but we want to get there. Just wanted to see if you were interested in helping a start-up and maybe even taking a leadership position when we get to Rorq territory. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey bud. the alliance i am apart of runs alot of mining fleet on our r16 moons an such, please feel free to mail me in game for a chat. o7

welcome back to eve

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.