Looking for casual friendly Hi sec corp

Hello fellow New eden pilots…

I am looking for a all around do everything corp with a focus on mining… Group activities to succeed as a corp. From mining to pvp and everything in-between.

I am a west coast north American based middle aged man. I have three injected new omega accounts. Previous game experience 2003-2010.

Thank you ahead of time for any offers.

Hi Digi,

My director and I have a very relaxed corp out in Amarr space, and are looking for people to help grow with us. We do a lot of mining primarily, as well as some other industrial activities. We a USTZ corp and have extensive experience in the Eve universe.

If you would like more info please contact Summer C137 in game.

o/

Hey we may be a good fit would love to chat shoot me a message on discord A.Valkyrie#4517

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Thanks for the replies. Still looking at my options.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.