Im all alone....:( 42,257,047 SP pilot looking for active corps

“its no wonder you dont have any friends”.
Yeah cause they all F****NG QUIT!

im looking for an active corps that i can make friends in. a\something PERMANANT* SOMETHING LASTING!!!

What do i do:
ive got 42,257,047 SP
i like missiles, ive also trained some gun skills. mostly PVE but i like PVP.
i like probing around in my cheetah.
i really like exploration for some reason (i used to hate it)
i LOVE to get shmammered and fly toasted AF. ( i laughed at this and burped through my nose…*ow)
ive got 6 years of experiance as a player and have flown in all space.

What do i want from you (whoever you are):
somepeoples who are active. who not going to quit after 2 freaking weeks.
enjoy actually playing the game.
have voice comms so i can talk to people. im pretty independent. i dont need an FC to create content for me but i do want people to socialize with and actually fly with.

Hey, @Sebat_Hadah ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too. Might be a bit different, but think about it.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail! You can also sing shrek songs on voice coms if you want…

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

If you are active between 00:00 and 08:00 EvE time come check us out.
Sleeper Dreams C4 WH PvP Corp

Hello Sebat_Hadah, were a small corp that has very active members, on daily. Voice coms, etc… We have null sec stations and refineries in ice system. We do organized PVE sites with logi ships to include nesters, Weekly gate camping and scheduled mining fleets with our moon goo. Hauling services. We have established alliance relations. If your looking for a fun social group this is us. We offer experience with no pressure, the group loves to work together. No BS, come speak with us on TS3 - Miavoice.gameservers.com:9122 https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Sebat_Hadah

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey Sebat,

SASH. is a leading corporation in Triumvirate [TRI] currently fighting to exterminate RMT menace, DRF. We are looking for active pilots to join us:

What we need from pilots is:

• Able to contribute to most of our doctrines, which can range from Cepters to Capital Fleets, with near everything in between!

• Useful Combat alts including cap alts, TRI often fights outnumbered so pilot skill and alts are a necessity

• Able to deal with a fuckton of corp mailspam

What you get from us is PvP, capital PvP, sub capital pvp small gang pvp and occasional SRP, We also provide different ratting and mining stuff that I don’t know a lot about cause I just shoot people! ^

If you want to know more you can join us ingame at “Dame Hel’s Hangout” or contact us on discord at MurkyOwl#7504 [EU] No More Heroes#8065 [US] and Mr. MeeCeeks#5627 [US]

1 Like

Hey I might have something that could work for you.

We are not the largest of corps as of now but try to be fairly active, most of us have been playing for a very long time so not about to leave now. We are currently stationed out in 0.0 are primary a indy corp. How ever we do like to pvp a fair bit as well. If any of that sounds instresting you can drop me a in game message and find out more about each other.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.