I'm looking for a mining corporation

hi

my name is Zak. I am 30 years old and in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy. I have limited movement and no speech.

I am from the uk and usually play from 4PM to 8PM UK time (15:00-19:00 eve time) I am looking for a corp to join that has plenty of members on during the above times, and would feel comfortable with me just using the chat, as due to my limited movement it is difficult for me to mine or haul - and even harder to do missions!

I love Eve - and I spend most my game time checking the market or escrow - and chatting. I use a bank of 4 switches and 2 buttons to type using an onscreen keyboard and a word prediction program. It is important that people understand this and are relaxed about me, as it usually takes a while to reply. I like chatting to older players as they are usually more patient.

please can you evemail me

Punk Zak

1 Like

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

come have a chat with us mate

bump :grinning:

bump :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya Punk_Zak,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

bump :smiley:

bump :smiley:

Sent you an eve-mail in game - let’s chat!

bump :smiley: :smiley:

I saw the tag for highsec, I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t let highsec lure you into a false sense of security.

Your time is isk, and if you want to start making the isk you deserve and stop competing with those highsec fleets, then come check out Dino Nuggets!

We are an extremely helpful and fun community which would welcome you and help you get set up.

bump :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bump :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bump :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bump :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.