I'm looking for a mining corporation

hi

my name is Zak. I am 19 years old and in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy. I have limited movement and no speech.

I am from the uk and usually play from 4PM to 8PM UK time (15:00-19:00 eve time) I am looking for a corp to join that has plenty of members on during the above times, and would feel comfortable with me just using the chat, as due to my limited movement it is difficult for me to mine or haul - and even harder to do missions!

I love Eve - and I spend most my game time checking the market or escrow - and chatting. I use a bank of 4 switches and 2 buttons to type using an onscreen keyboard and a word prediction program. It is important that people understand this and are relaxed about me, as it usually takes a while to reply. I like chatting to older players as they are usually more patient.

please can you evemail me

Punk Zak

5 Likes

bum punk needs corporation please

1 Like

Hi @Punk_Zak

The corporation I’m in is more pvp style corp but if your interested hit me up in game and ill add you to our chat channel we are only a small corp but always happy to help and chat

1 Like

bum punk needs corporation pleas

1 Like

um punk needs corporation pleas
b

1 Like

bump i need a corporation i’m a hard working miner

2 Likes

I used to fly with Zak and his Dad a few years back. Zak’s a great guy and s he says loves playing eve. He’s really sociable and a good laugh and I would recommend him to any corps that have a good relaxed atmosphere.

1 Like

We don’t have plenty of members (yet) and are mainly based in the US (for now). Perhaps we are not what you are looking for. no problem. However our corp would be happy having you. You can stay and then leave if you don’t find the chat you need. No drama about it.

1 Like

cheers mate

2 Likes

Good to see you’re still playing buddy. Say hi to your old man for me.

1 Like

Hey man, we would love to have you in Darkmart Deepspace Trading, we are small but quickly growing corp. Let me know if you would like me to send you a message in game.

1 Like

bump i need a corporation i’m a hard working miner

1 Like

Join karmafleet in goonswarm federation alliance. BEST mining group ever. They have the facilities, lots of members at your skill level, andmost importantly it’s a fun group! Forget highsec trash groups. Did i mention the best ore and moon goo too? You name it, goons have it! o7

1 Like

Zak,

I think you may enjoy flying with us… we are a Real Life first industrial corp who live in null. I’m personally UK based but we have members online right through the day and our RL focus means we have members who play outside their traditional timezones because that’s what suits them so it’s a really diverse and inclusive community

We are very international in our membership and voice is always optional. We have all sorts of roles available and I think we would benefit hugely from you experienced eye on our market and industrial operations

I’ll drop you a mail in game too but if you want any more info about us our main post is here…

1 Like

Lyro, only KarmaFleet is not a mining group. Can you mine there? Certainly, but you are also fully expected to commit to PvP activity. I’m not saying that this person would not be a good fit, but they would need to know going in that there are zero exceptions to our PAP requirements.

1 Like

cvheck us out mate

1 Like

So 3 fleets per quarter is alot? LOL! That can be done in less than a day.

1 Like

Hi Punk, we have a couple of memvers in your region and others around the world. If you interested i can send you an channel invite and discord(if you have this) and maybe get you to join in on some mining ops to see if you enjoy the company of the group.

Mail me in game, i’ll send invites once online.

Dewk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.