I; m looking for a active mining corporation

hi

my name is Zak. I am 25 years old and in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy. I have limited movement and no speech.

I am from the uk and usually play from 4PM to 8PM UK time (15:00-19:00 eve time) I am looking for a corp to join that has plenty of members on during the above times, and would feel comfortable with me just using the chat, as due to my limited movement it is difficult for me to mine or haul - and even harder to do missions!

I love Eve - and I spend most my game time checking the market or escrow - and chatting. I use a bank of 4 switches and 2 buttons to type using an onscreen keyboard and a word prediction program. It is important that people understand this and are relaxed about me, as it usually takes a while to reply. I like chatting to older players as they are usually more patient.

I am interested i joining active corps with members on chat!
thanks

punk

bump please evemail me

Have you looked through the forum? There have been recent posts with corporations looking for miners.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.