Miner and industry guy looking for a decent corp

Hey all,
First let me introduce myself,
Name is Kielon. ( everyone calls me duke don’t know why) EU timezone based GMT+1 to be precisely.
Speak fluent english, may make typo’s.
I’m a mature player so naturally respect is a given and earned situation.
Been playing since 2017 had my own corp ( still in it ) but player activity died out.

What i’m looking for :

• PVE Oriented Corporation.
  • Corporation with big knowledge on Mining and industry to further increase my skill and learn all i can.
  • A Corporation with structure and dedication aswell as an relaxed online environment ( don’t need it to feel like IRL for me ).
  • Very important a corporation that has knowledge on almost every aspect of what makes a corp great. From its skills to members to market and funds managing.
  • Active members on Teamspeak or Discord.
  • A Corporation that doesnt only work in low to null as i work safer areas and would need to transport alot of stuff over.
  • Lastely but most importantly i’m on every saturday and sunday, Truck driver during weekdays. So most important is i need a decent but good corp that can agree to my worklife and know that it comes first.

Messsage me or post your info i would prefer a personal conversation for more info then the standard copy paste info for everyone looking for a corp.

If you made it this far i thank you for your time, may we talk soon.
Greetings KV

eve mail sent

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.