I'm Over It. Lock it Up or Shut it Down

He only wanted the toon and had to pay a nice sum for it. He wasn’t looking for anything else and only wanted a fast transaction. He then didn’t know you and simply told you what you wanted to hear to get his hands on the toon. It was obviously not about any principal for him.

All that’s left for you is the knowledge that you’re more honorable than him and you’ve paid a bit of a price to find out.

Honor is not something you advertise or wave around with. It doesn’t make for better prices or better fights. It is something you reserve for those you trust. No point in wasting it on strangers.

1 Like

Bounty

Bounty placed on you
Sent: 2018.05.21 06:06

Azure Wyvern placed 20,000,000 ISK in bounty on your head.

1 Like

I agree with everything except that. Honor should be part of everything you say, do, think and feel.

That being said, if you point a gun at me I’ll try to shoot you first :slight_smile: .

No, it shouldn’t. It makes you more of a target for those who live on exploiting others. Be less predictable and take opportunities when they present themselves to you.

You don’t need to take candy from a baby, but when somebody wants to make a deal with you and they attach strings to the deal at the very last moment, causing you an extra effort and complications, then think twice if you need your sweet deal spoiled by this, or, if you just take it as a bonus and walk off with it.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments. Leaving for work. o/

1 Like

Yeah, this is closed.

Don’t rant on the forums.

1 Like