Industrial Core = Sitting Duck

Says the internet toughguy who also happens to have their forum warrioring trained trained to 5. :smirk:

1 Like

Platter sold seperately.

The core takes a long time to cycle down. You are obviously ignorant about what it does and how it works. By the time your core shuts down you would be in a pod.

I assume your ignorant answer comes from the fact that you DO NOT know the core cannot be instantly shut down. It takes 3 minutes to cycle and you cant do anything in that time. THERE IS NO WARP OUT.

Your hatred of people mining, is driving your comments into the abyss of stupdity.

1 Like

No, they dont. There are regular 20+ catalyst ganks going around trying to kill Orcas.

Its everywhere.

20+ catalyst ganks are called “emergent gameplay.”

That’s quite a leap in logic there.

I say “so and so” and that obviously means “I hate miners?”

More likely, your accusation of my “hatred” is projection of your own views. If you hate hate mining and miners so much, why do it?

Or maybe, your comment is born out of secret desire to do something more than mining but you’re to terrified to actually do actually do it. So you lash out with strong hateful language.

I dont mine. Havent for years.

Doubt.

I see others laughing at the schtick.

Or maybe people play the game as RL denies them. You know, with an exaggerated steroid sized chin and fu man chu. And an avatar artificially posed to look taller. One person’s sci fantasy just might be mining while someone else plays dress up.

1 Like

Quite possibly.

Who knows?

This is pretty much the entire point of video games. The stranger phenomenon is the players that play the game like it is a RL job.

1 Like

like Eve devs ?

Rumor mongering much??

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.