Industrial Corp Looking for Members

So little bit about us we operate in both low and high sec currently. We have a cap building program as well as a buy back program for ore. We currently have 13 moon drills split between high and low sec. We are looking for capital pilots and FCs to start building our PVP division of the corp. We have many pilots interested in it just dont have the Exp with it from within to teach them yet. Also looking to fills some holes on our recruitment team and diplo team. Right now we are expanding and looking for ppl who are willing to do more then just mine or park an orca in a belt as we are expanding our operations into null sec space. So if you are interested in filling those roles reach out to us as well. We offer mining fleets for both belts and moons. Do some PvE right now with the alliance. If interested join our in game chat channel Meteor Industrial Complex

bumps

Hey can you have a diplo message me?

Free bump for the troubles

I sent you a msg

bumps

bumps

bumps

You have discord?

yes. I’m in game now if you wanna join our in game chat channel Meteor Industrial Complex

bumps

bumps

Add me, bonehead23#8387

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

bumps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.