Industrialist looking for a home

I have been playing Eve mostly solo for a while and I am looking for a new home. I mostly have industrial interest, now I have one-man corp, but I would like to join a proper corp or alliance.

This is what I am looking for:

1. Null-sec (or wormhole) corp or alliance.

2. If null-sec, sovereign area should be pretty close to low-sec and preferably Jita. Generally hostile bubble free access to low-sec.

3. Aliiance or coalition strong enough to defend its’ area. Generally enough defended or pretty safe home area.

4. Corporation or alliance where industrialists and real life are tolerated. PvP can still be the main interest of most players.

5. Corporations with some industrial engineering complexes or refineries access are preferred, so I would necessarily not have to build new ones.

Here is what I am offering:

1. Two 13M SP characters with industrial, hauling and scanning skills. No need for handholding. Able to make own isk.

2. Interest in indirectly providing useful resources for a corp in an exchange for a home.

3. Interest in PvP on longer run.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey jyrsija! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.