Industrialist Seeking a new corp

I am currently in a corp. Hell, I am the leader of the corp. But the corp is failing. Within the span of about 10 days, I lost all three recruiters. One because he was told he could not continue to be a hostile bigot towards other members, one that smashed his entire leg and ended up in the hospital and has been MIA for several weeks as a result, and the third just decided they wanted to go wormhole thus left without warning.

This has led to a decrease in activity, followed by an increase in players whining about lack of activity but an absolute unwillingness to provide activity.

I put out a bounty/payout for recruiting but nobody wants to put in an effort to help the corp. I have too many out-of-game activities to want to do everything myself and help a bunch of people that refuse to help themselves.

Frankly, I never wanted to be a corp leader, to begin with, I was suckered into it by a friend and several of his friends as part of a larger more ambitious project. Naturally they all vanished without a trace as soon as I got fully committed. The fact that I have/had a 170 man corp was never my intention and was half an accident.

I just wanna build/sell stuff. I want to play less than 3 hours a day. Enough time to log in all my alts, start-up all the BPO/BPC/Inventions, start up a bunch of manufactures, place a bunch of buy/sell orders, then log off.

I have discord and guilded. I will not install teamspeak, mumble, ventrillo, yahoo messanger, aol or any other ancient software. I am willing to hang out a bit but I also have another gaming(non-MMO) community and a couple D&D communities I am part of so my attention is often split over the course of a day.

I will say that 99% of my experience is hisec. I would be willing to move to a low/null/WH space if and only if you have (relatively) save refining, manufacturing, and market assets I can make use of. I am capable of mining. I am capable of PvE combat. I have a very mild interest in PvP. But 90%+ of my gameplay is industrial and that’s my requirement to play.

Hey buddy, you can try Enceladus Syndicate. We own a cosy pocket within a couple of jumps away from Amarr. There are a couple of moons to mine in the 2 low sec system we operate in, there is a place to research, reprocess and produce as well. We have a few vets in our ranks that engaged in all forms of PvE and PvP during their EVE lifetime. We’re not the biggest corporation, but there’s always someone to hang out with and if you’re all about doing your stuff then we might be a good match for you.

Hello,

If your looking to move back into Wormhole Space we certainly have the place for you.

You’re playstyle would also be a perfect fit as we have several like minded members

We have a wide range of plantery industry
Manufacturing Pipelines with high demand
We are based in a C4 with structures and access to C3 and C5 Ratting as well as numerous gas fleets
We offer a buyback program and have a core industry group for discussion and assistance

We also have a region of highsec focused on manufacture and production. Full of resources and containing excellent shipping links.

It would be great to connect with you so please send me a message or stop by our discord as shown below

Fly safe and hope to hear from you o7

The Order of Merlin are currently recruiting and welcome all player types. We are a Null Sec Corp focusing on PvE, Ratting, Mining and Industry.

Come chat to us on our “Order of Merlin Recruiting” Channel or you can speak to one of our recruiters here ( Merlins Forge )

The order of merlin will gain you access to an entire Null Sec region to get stuck into, with plenty to offer for all types of pilots.

*We have plenty of space for all your mining, ratting, ice and industry needs

• Casual and occasional pilots welcome, our dedicated team will be able to assist you with anything you might need or want to do.

• Optional PVP, there are many CTAs which are mostly optional but most can be enjoyed by low skilled pilots as well as opportunities for small gang PvP also.

• Plenty of local markets for you to shop at or sell your own stuff

*Buyback programs for most things including ore, salvage, loot e.t.c

We require:

• Teamspeak 3
  • ESI Authorization
  • Registration on Alliance Portal and Discord

If this all sounds great then feel free to contact Izzati Adoy, Korban Washburne or Tuxiyt Kashuken in game via mail or join the “Order of Merlin Recruiting channel”

We Hope to see you out there!

Hi @Shorlas_Magaskawee , just sent you an ingame mail :slight_smile:

Hey there Shorlas,

I’m with ISK.Industries and we are a high sec Industry/PVE corp and you would be more than welcome to join us. We are a laid-back corp that has multiple moons to mine and a friendly community that is always willing to help out when it’s needed.

If you don’t feel like politics and handling the day to days no worries drop it at our door and we will take care it for you. If any other of your corp is of similar interest they are always more than welcome to join.

It would be great to have you with us, and with a logistics team available we can make your move nice and easy. If it sounds interesting you can message me in-game or hop into our DS and we can answer any questions you may have! Fly safe o7

Hi there. BVE is recruiting. We are a member of an active alliance. I am looking to expand the corp member count. Check us out. BVE Enterprises is now recruiting!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.