Industrialist seeks new HS home

I played EvE from 2005 to 2019. Returning a year and a week ago, I had to rebuild from my lost account(s).

I have decided to stick to high-security for now and focus predominantly on industry.

What I wish for:

• A High-sec home in Federation space. (The closer to Vylade/Dodixie where I currently stage from the better)

• Industrial-minded or friendly people able and willing to help out in mining, and who has use of my ability to mine, refine, produce and sell.

• Ability and willingness to cooperate on L4 mission running is a big bonus, I run them for ISK, salvage, and low-end acquisition of high-end minerals from refining.

• Ability and willingness to help improving the BPOā€™s in my possessions would be a massive bonus, make me better placed to manufacture things for corp/alliance benefit, as well as cooking up however many copies may be desired to use.

• No mandatory deployments/ops, I donā€™t play EvE NEARLY as actively as I did for years, years ago. Best for us both I can be gone a few days and not be booted.

• War-eligibility is not a problem, I have PVP related skills and are MORE THAN HAPPY to splode whoever wants to bother a group of industrialists in high-sec - so long as the rest of the corp/alliance/block is as willing.

I desire, in short, to spend my time online running industry. Making ISK is a secondary goal, I donā€™t care how slim the margins are so long as Iā€™m not manufacturing at a total loss, that would bankrupt me and cancel my fun. Pew-Pew from time to time I donā€™t mind at all, roams to null/low or wars in high-sec are fine by meā€¦ on occasion.

What I am offering:

• Ability and will to run high-sec mining operations, I have the skills and assets to do so at this moment and can help boost/start your corporations industrial means.

• A, so far, limited library of BPOā€™s Iā€™ve acquired over the year I prepared that I can use to manufacture assets the corp/alliance/allies may have use for.

• Ability and means to help engage in combat with other players. Though rusty I have the experience as a player, the skills in my toonā€™s head, the attitude needed and a few prepared assets at current to make life short and brutally uncomfortable for war-targets/enemies/targets/victims. I donā€™t mind doing PVP, not at all. I simply decided focusing on industryā€™s more comfy for me at current state of playing this game.

Should any of this be of interest to anyone do let me know, perhaps Iā€™ve a new home soon.

• Allisieer

Hey man, you sound like a good fit for us, except for the HS part, weā€™re looking to go LS fairly soon here, but will still have access to HS.

Check us out if youā€™re at all interested, lots of new players and experienced oneā€™s and weā€™re quite active.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tel-megiddo-coalition-eve-is-dying-come-help-us-save-it/367082/30

Weā€™ve got a solid group of people mainly mining and doing industry in high sec

Come and join us :slight_smile:

Cute, and so far the most prominent looking option.

1 Like

No Goons.

He thinks Iā€™m cute! I knew Iā€™d win that bet :skull:

Bumping, still looking. I am quite patient.

Hi @Cegalli_Kamyu_Allisieer

TDSIN is recruiting!

Weā€™re the executor corp for Scary Wormhole people and we live in Solitude lowsec, with highsec pockets and structures.

Weā€™ve an abundance of wormhole connections for content, hauling and easy access to Jita!

For industry we have:

• Structures for manufacturing, refining, and reactions.

• NPC stations to park any assets you want safely.

• A variety of moons; R64/32/16/8/4.

• Ice belts.

• PvP fleet support for mining operations.

For PvP we:

• Hunt through wormholes.

• Black ops drop on people.

• Medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

• We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and weā€™ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so thereā€™s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

Here are some links with info:
Alliance Killboard

Discord

If any of that interests you, hop into ā€œTDSIN Recruitmentā€ channel in game and come have a chat!

Hereā€™s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey there. Order of Asgard are looking for all types of pilots to join our corp. We are basing out of Orvolle so not too far from dodixie at all. Drop me a message if youā€™re interested and we can chat some more.

Sgt Shim o7

VERY interesting idea here. Definitely keeping this under consideration on my end here.

So far, new best option found ^^

1 Like

Get back to the top where you belong, post.

Boots to top

Boots back to top once more

Hi Cegalli,

We are a short throw from yourself. Give me a shout to discuss, we would love to have you on our team.

DS

We are an Industrialist based Corporation. We also have players that pilot warships too.

if you are an alpha, omega, new, returning, or current player, we are open to you.

we help new players with a free Venture. we have a 105% ore buyback program, not like those other wishy washy corps that only offer 90%. we help you make money, which helps the corporation in the long run.

we have a discord channel, a requirement to join Syrinx Mining. we ask that if you wish to join us, please come on discord and meet us. we are a friendly group of players.

https://discord.gg/wMkjmskPEX

we have a refinery with a moon drill, manufacturing plant and a refinery bay.

we have weekly moon mining ops. we have daily high sec mining ops.

hope to see ya!!

A few good offers so far, in-game and here. The offers here are more useful to others - aids in exposure for the recruiter, after all.

Iā€™m still thinking things over, looking about for a ā€˜definitely the oneā€™ sort of deal, though I admit simply making the corp I wish to see is on the tableā€¦ thatā€™s a lot of extra work however that I am not at all sure Iā€™ve the stamina to stick to.

Back to top it is, for now!

Back up for now, I am still weighting options.

This will be the last bump to update, Iā€™ve considered my options a while now. Unless someone new comes by with a good offer (feel free to share, even if not for me others could easily see it) Iā€™ll be working out the last few things on my end and contacting relevant people inside a couple days, at worst.

Thank you all for the kind attention and offers so far.

Hi,

Went through your profile and the limited offers you have received (teeheee).

We are a FW alliance/corp (matter of fact largest in cal-gal warzone), but we would need someone to join our high/lowsec/wh industry operation corp (it is outside FW). Basically we would need someone - with the right ambitions to organise our industry wing (from gas huffing, to mining, to setting up a WH division). It has a lot challenge and potential, we have a great group of indy players who are dedicated.

If you interested, join our discord and contact me for details: [CalMil FW] United Caldari Navy is Recruiting - #237 by Lambda_Thyl

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.