Indy character looking for a home

I’m an Indy character with most skills in trading, a tiny bit of production.
I can fly Amarr transport ships and the Providence (which might just be the best looking ship!).

I’m looking for a EU TZ corp that I can learn new things from.
While this character is not my main, it does seem to get more playing time than my main lately…?

I’m high sec based but wouldn’t mind spending some time in lowsec - I just want to partly stay around my high sec area.

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Jamie,

We (Potato Academy/ART6) are a highsec based corp focused on Industry and PvE. We’re a real-life first, family friendly, mature group of players who are offering fun and adventure for both new players and veterans. We have active players in the US, EU and Australia regions. We’re based in Gallente space and are growing rapidly. While we’re not currently lowsec focused, we are bordering a lowsec system if you need some fun.

You can reach out to us in game if you wish via the chat channel ART6.

Thanks,
Jeebs (Director, Potato Academy)

Still looking :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.