Is your Corp looking to join a 0.0 alliance?

join in-game channel EVE-FLEET

Join in-game channel EVE-FLEET

Read for yourself why should fly with us.

http://evenews24.com/2017/10/21/providence-the-most-interesting-place-to-live-in-new-eden/

Come join us in Provi to get the most from EVE, don’t just take our word for it, read fkr yourself.

If you’re looking for a chilled out place and a good community to live in, drop by our public channel. We are currently considering both industrial/mining and PVP corporations.

To get started join our public channel EVE-FLEET

As usual we are always open for discussion of intergrating new Corporations into Almost Broken. Join our in-game channel EVE-FLEET if you would like to have a chat about how we can benefit each other.

A number of alliance members are also attending Evesterdam at the end of the week. Looking forward to that, if you would like to meet up and have a beer and a chat feel free to get in touch!!

Getting closer to Evesterdam, couple of days left to go. Looking forward to meeting some of the EVE guys again (and not so much others :P)

Just popped on to do some last minute recruitment posts before heading off out to Evesterdam in the morning. I will be on this evening but won’t be on much I guess over the weekend, but feel free to hang out in our public channel, meet the team and we can have a chat when I get back.

Join in-game channel EVE-FLEET

I would be really interested at the moment conversing with a corp or two that are mainly interested in mining and looking for a place to live and fit in, a place to call home.

To get started join our public channel EVE-FLEET and have a chat with the guys.

Still looking for corps interested in a change of direction.

Join in-game channel EVE-FLEET to get started.

We are still looking for corporations to join us. If your corporation has strong leadership, is self sufficient and looking to up your game …

join our public channel EVE-FLEET

Be part of a community, attend meet ups, get drunk, make friends…

Alliance recruitment has re-opened.

We are looking for both pvp and industrial corporations ideally with a minimum of 20 active members.

to get the ball rolling join our public channel EVE-FLEET

If you are a PVP or industrial corporation looking to be part of something more fulfilling drop by our public channel EVE-FLEET, have a chat with our guys and see if this would be a suitable place for your corporation.

We are still interested in corporations looking for a place to call home.

To get started join us in our in-game channel EVE-FLEET

Looking for PVP and industrial orientated corporations.

To get started join us in our in-game channel EVE-FLEET

We are looking for both industrial and PvP orientated corporations to come and join us in Providence.

Drop by our in-game channel EVE-FLEET

Looking for more corps with a minimum of 5 to 10 active players

Eve Manchester next week, whether you are interested in joining or just want to drop by and drink with fellow capsuleers

So not sure what bothered our postman most this morning, me coming to the door in my underpants, or the fact that I knew where he lived.

Looking for corporations with a minimum of 10 people