JabberWock Mining and Industry is recruiting!

Greetings Capsuleers!

We’re JabberWock Mining and Industry and we’re currently located within High Sec with a focus on mining and industry. We’re a small, tight knit and casual ( Real Life First ) group of capsuleers with a variety of expertise in other areas of EVE as well.

Here’s a list of the services we offer

• Orca Mining Boosts
    We have multiple Orca pilots who can provide boosts to make your mining more efficient!

• Blueprint Library
    Want to get into manufacturing? We’ve got a Blueprint for you!

• Local poco for 1% Tax PI Factory Planet
    Want help getting into Planetary Interaction? We’ve got you covered!

• Soon to establish Moon Mining within the next month
    Materials being purchased as I’m updating this.

• Ore Buyback Program

• Max Skill Reprocessing Service

I know as a NewBro or even a returning player finding a Corp Home can be kind of daunting. The learning curve for EVE has always been a steep one. What sets this Corp apart from others is the community and experience within this group of pilots. Within our group we’ve experienced a lot that EVE has to offer and even if you want to branch out and try something new we’ve got you covered.

You could join a large corp but, why not be apart of something small, tight knit and be there the day it grows?

See those milestones for yourself?

Interested but, have more questions?
Please feel free to send an EVE Mail to our CEO Swigy or myself Atin Calbur, and start a conversation today! Let’s see if we’re a good fit for each other.

A little more about myself. I’m a returning player from a 5 year hiatus. Before finding JabberWock I was a null sec resident of a large alliance. Now whenever I’m not mining or providing Orca boosts I regularly dive into wormholes.

In JabberWock you’re joining a crew but, you’re still free to do what you want.

Materials for our first Athanor are being purchased this week. It’s going to be an exciting milestone to witness when we finally anchor. Come join the crew!

We’re NewBro friendly as well. I often check Eve Portal and answer Eve Mail from our NewBros even when I’m not online. We’re a relaxed bunch as well. Often discussing things both Eve and Non-Eve related.

And if you’re an introvert don’t worry!

I am too!

When we’re not in ops and I need my space I put my headphones on and listen to records.

So send me an Eve Mail and I’ll see it in Eve Portal and I’ll answer any questions you may have!

Thanks so much for reading!

JabberWock Mining and Industry is still recruiting!

Still growing!

JabberWock Mining and Industry is still recruiting!!

More and more new faces. Come join us!

JabberWock Mining and Industry is recruiting!!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve!

still recruiting!!!

Do you mine ice, ore, or both? what area do you operate in?

Hi LordEnforcer!

Currently, we’re mining ore and we’ll be establishing an Athanor soon for moon mining.

We’re hoping to work with some locals in the nearby low sec system for ice mining. That might be in the future still though.

If you’re interested in some ninja gas harvesting there’s a low sec gas constellation just a couple jumps away from us.

and we operate in the Placid region and we are going to put up an athanor in Adacyne soon.

nice… my buddies operate near there… I will tell them about you

Right, there are some of your buddies near us. That comes with the territory of being near faction warfare space.

Hoping everyone had a best as it could be holiday season!

Start a conversation today!

Many have joined since posting but, we’re still looking to grow!

Send swigy or myself an Eve Mail if interested!

Closed at OP’s polite request.

1 Like