Jabberwock Mining and Industry is recruiting!

Recruiting in every time zone! Come join us and start making isk in an active corp!

Heya, how many members do you have? And do you have discord? Looking to get back into the game tonight.

1 Like

Nearly 200, we weed out people gone more than a month so all are active players. Yes, we use the alliance discord. Join Jabberwock recruiting where you can ask more questions. Speak with a recruiter today!

Join for the benefits, stay for the friendships! Active membership and 0% taxes. Speak to a recruiter today!

Our monthly calendar of mining ops is filling up! The only thing missing is you! See a recruiter today!

3 high sec moon mining opps a week. Come and join us !

mine, mine, mine :slight_smile:

Moon mining and cookies today. Join the fun :slight_smile:

If you want to have a chat about joining contact me in game

4 mining ops coming up this week. Join the fun :slight_smile:

Active membership across all time zones. Scheduled ops. 0% taxes so you keep more of your isk! Speak to a recruiter today!

Recruiting continues! lots to mine and plenty of isk to be made. See a recruiter today!

Once I’m off work I’ll be contacting someone to see if I’m a fit. I’m a really new player (first time ever).

What’s your preferred out of game communication program? Discord, TeamSpeak or any of the others out there? Just so I can make sure I have it or I’m familiar with it.

There is a moon mining opp later this evening. Join the fun :slight_smile:

Regular moon mining ops, so if you like to mine :wink:. Join us

Moon mining op tomorrow :slight_smile:

Moon mining op just started. It is a 4 weeks one. Come join the fun !

Recruiting still continues. Contact one of our recruiters !

Recruiting in every time zone. Come join us !

Great corp joined recently. Take a look - chat to us in the Jabberwock recruiting cahnnel