Joshua Quack Charante looking for null sec Corp/alliance

I have several characters. Strong in industry. Looking for Corp/alliance that is located in null sec. top characters with skill points 30 mil plus to 50 mil plus skills in industry. Like to mine and build and be apart of a group that is a family. I have lots to offer and also am open to learn and grow.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. We also have an industrial-oriented corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: CLRTC, for all of our miners and industrialists to network within. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

In case you haven’t found a home yet!

Hi there mate!
Our corp is looking for new members all the time.
We have opportunities for:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

If you’re interested in not only building stuff but also building a community, join our discord and have a look at The Foundlings or DadTZ:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.