LF Corp 60m+60m

Hello,

Currently my toons have 60M sp. Currently i have a kickass cap alt, and thinking about making a new alt for hauling.

I have really high interest in Lowsex/Nullsex PvP, English speaking corp.

Im fairly active, really enjoy the game, been playing for quite some years now, and will continue for many more, just need to find the best fitting group for me, one that understands that RL sometimes gets to you. I live beetween Lisbon and Rotterdam, so im EU timezone.

I can share my toons skills on request.

I can use any of the comms softwares around, discord, teamspeak, whatever. I dont care much about the game politics, and all the drama. I want to enjoy the game with people that think same as me.

I can join Goons, Papi, Mami, whatever you call it, i dont care…as long as if its good.

Any inquiries dont hesitate to contact me, here or ingame(DeadcanDance) if you think you have a place for me in your group/corp.

Greetings mate, we are a very relaxed corp based in querious region, check us out .[] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

Feel free to add my discord: safira jomita#5153

1 Like

Hello,

I’m not really into industry.

we not only industry, actually we engaged in war against goons, and have daily roaming defense fleets(small scale).

1 Like
1 Like

In case you are still looking.

1 Like

Yes, i’m still looking.

1 Like

Feel free to hop into either our discord or in game channel for more chat. Always looking for more people to join the fun!

1 Like

I sent you an ingame mail :slight_smile:
Fly safe!

1 Like

Hey! I replied to your reddit post, but I’ll hit ya up here too. I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

1 Like

Hi Devir,

Reaching out as I think you would be a good fit for our corp and alliance.

Check out our recruitment add and I’ll try reaching you in game as well

Feel free to contact me in game as well

1 Like

Hi dude. If you’re still looking, the Order of Omerta from the No Forks Given alliance is a pvp + indy and mining corp from hi sec/lowsec, though nowadays mainly low sec. The alliance is 100% low sec. We think we can provide the content you’re looking for in a chill environment where our belief has ALWAYS been that IRL comes first. The alliance will appreciate and make use of your cap alt. If you’re still interested please mail Jerry Hojbjerg in game.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Devir,

Please consider looking into Elysian Technologies Enclave! I believe we can offer you the Nullsec content you are looking for - with a strong core of players and a growing base of content generators! We are also on the cusp of engaging in an exciting campaign at the alliance level.

We’re a strongly community-oriented corp, where we often have people dropping in on comm for a chat and a catch-up without even being logged into Eve. Our ideal for prospective recruits is for them to join for the content, and stay for the friends you make along the way.

1 Like

Hi @Devir_Drakkan

We’re an EUTZ PVP corp and are involved in the war on teh PAPI side. We’re a mature, all EU (English speaking) PVP corp so stop by to check us out.

Discord: https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

1 Like

might want to check us out!

1 Like

sent you an in-game

1 Like

bumpsies

hey there. Heres a link to our corp recruitment post clicky. We lean more towards EUtz than any other tbh but theres almost always someone on to chat to. If you like what you see, get in touch

Hello Devir, any any interest in checking out Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.