🇺🇸 Krypted Gaming - Wormhole PvP Group

We are!

I’m a simple man.

I see krypted and I say hi

1 Like

Miss you <3

1 Like

Hi,

I m interested, so you are not in aligned nul bloc? Neut to Test, neut to goon, and neut to panfam?

Here i have made a presentation of myself, looking for a corp at the moment : Looking for corporation in nothern bloc or null NPC near delve. Small gang / solo

Triumvirate is all about aligning with people for deployments or certain reasons instead of blueing up half of the game to farm ore all day. We have blues periodically.

The reason we joined in the first place was because we were sick and tired of traditional nullblocs like Dead Coalition (GOTG).

If you’re looking to have a PvP focused experience with less blues, we’re a strong option.

Hello my name is Nvega I am just coming back off a five year break and looking for fun. Im a 100 mill Sp combat toon looking to blow stuff up . Im a us citizen central time zone with a good job. eve is not my life but it is my game . Im interested in joining you if your still looking for pilots .

Hey man, always looking for great pilots! Stop by our Discord, link is in the post. We can chat more there :slight_smile:

I’ve known Eleese for probably 10 years and if the rest of the corp are as cool as him then this is definitely a group worth joining. I’ve only heard positive things about them and they’re even cooler now they’ve moved into wh life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Discord link doesn’t work :slight_smile:

hi guys hope you all have fun

1 Like

Thanks SCV! Good to see you still kickin’ around

kryptedauth is sexy af. Love your work.

Signed,
A random Third Party Developer

1 Like

Thanks dude! :smiley:

Thought I’d give a free bump and ask what TZ you guys normally operate in?

We cover AU/EU/US currently with a gap in RU. Usually 3-5 in voice on weekdays.

@BearThatCares ,

Sorry about the WH Blob, but we were just returning from being blue-balled from a Null Corp posing as WHers. The guys were so excited to get a chance for a kill, anything you were in would have been targeted from the frenzy. Well you know the rest of that story. I couldn’t even get them to stop the pod express, when I was told it was you in space. :slight_smile:

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC

1 Like

:heart: We were burning 10 guys over, thought you had ~9 based on killboard, I was wrong :joy:

GF

2 Likes

If the next time we randomly come across each other, hit us up and we can scale up or down to match a GF in local.

Thanks for being such a good sport about what we were actually doing and why we dropped on you like we did.

o7

@Mr_Glaser

1 Like

One of the Coolest Corporation i was in!

<3 Krypted

friendly bump