KVN-36 Node Death - 2020/08/21

PLEASE make sure the Keep timer is reset, don’t want this ruining the fight by letting it repair… Waited all week for this

4 Likes

You have to learn to handle TiDi. If NC and TEST can’t be bothered and instead use fighters and ECM burst then the server gets overloaded. Same with SBs.

We all know this so just adapt and learn how to handle TiDi.

1 Like

I’d be happy to accept free skill points for the fact that node is dead.

5 Likes

If this is how the nodes handle a subcap fight wants going to happen when we have 250+ DD’s going off CCP?

4 Likes

just in the nick of time to save the goon keepstar…friggin’ axxholes

2 Likes

*that “lol feeling” when you see some other guy run into a wall*

1 Like

thats their standard practice, cannot handle anything going against them, so they go out of their way to crash server.

2 Likes

keepstar saved what a joke

2 Likes

For the Swarm!

1 Like

Goons did it… dirty goons

we are only 3000 wtf

seriously your ■■■■ function called Bounty what ever is triggering every action i am very sure that is what killed the server. we are nullsec ■■■■ your bounties and crimewatch.

also i blame NC for killing Dave’s fleet too fast :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I believe that CCP is reimbusting fleets on this fight ? where do we send request ?

love it when a faction purposefully does a cyberattack in order to keep their pixels and digits

5 Likes

Seriously CCP? It’s 2020, the one thing that sells this game is the ability to have fights in the same place at the same time… yet you’re game is set up to ■■■■ itself when that happens. You’ve been running the game for over a decade and you still can’t get this fundamental part of your operations right. If this was any other product and we, as players, hadn’t invested so much time in it you’d lose your customer base with this level of terrible product service.
How about you spend some of that profit on making the game playable given all your advertising for new players I would have thought it would be a solid investment.

5 Likes

It was not us with tons of fighters and ECM bursts. We brought gun ships because they cause less TiDi. How much more help do we need to give you?

2 Likes

can we shitpost here?

wait weren’t yall the ones SB and ECM bursting? I know I got bursted by like 6 different people throughout that fight, and I’m on Legacy’s side

1 Like

Woot,
CCP is awake enough to know the node is down. Progress!!!

1 Like

TEST FAILS AGAIN… TEST IS NEXT

1 Like

Always :slight_smile: