[RESOLVED] Tranquility server node death - 9 May 2021

Hello,

At 6:09 UTC this morning several of our server nodes died causing connectivity issues for some players. An Emergency server restart has been performed to fix any outstanding server problems. We are working on bringing Tranquility back as soon as possible.

Please, hold on tight. Thank you!

UPDATES:

06:53 UTC
Tranquility is back online accepting connections. All services are green, so everyone should be able to hop back into the game right away! We are going to perform a few more checks and keep an eye on the situation. I will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for your understanding, guys!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Was just about to log in
GL

Emergency restart please go to a safe place in 3,2,1 crash…

Fly Safe now is a great word…

Pay your hamsters a living wage and they wouldn’t die mate! (lol)

Inb4 unreasonable salt

1 Like

Guess they don’t make hamsters like they used to …

1 Like

Cluster down down in one minute. Sounds like a Tuxford action, some things never change.

Naw, they rehired T20

Well, they were just stealing 150M from the ESS, there were 30 seconds left for the payment, now I have win :smile:

Tranquility is back online accepting connections. All services are green, so everyone should be able to hop back in to the game right away! We are going to perform a few more checks and keep an eye on the situation. I will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for your understanding, guys!

2 Likes

CCP Dopamine did ya’ll go and rehire T20 or something? (runs off laughing)

Stop trying to be an edgelord Andy.

1 Like

Bite me in strategic and enjoyable places :stuck_out_tongue:

in first abyss room- 3, 2, 1 … nice was

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.