Lasker and Co. return to Providence. Knight Odds is recruiting

Still recruiting and going strong! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting! Let’s keep that momentum going! :smiley:

Hello, I just got into this game and I’m looking for a PVP corp to do things with. That being said, I have done my research and I know what I’m getting into (roughly), the thing that got me interested in the game was watching Lasker Emanuel PVP videos and other content creators within EVE. I don’t offer as much being fresh into the game to your corp but I’m dedicated to playing the game and getting knowledgeable of the inner workings of the game.

@Ichy_Aisley yo!

You’re very welcome to come and learn to die. :slight_smile:

We don’t care about killboards and want to encourage our pilots to try new things and get bloody. Go out and buy 10 frigates, then get them blown up in low or null. Go get 10 more and do it again. Also really recommended that if you can, you record yourself. You’d be surprised how much you can learn by watching your own fights.

Eventually something will click and you’ll get that first solo kill. Your hands will be shaking and your heart will be pounding. It’s such a fun rush. Then over time you’ll be the one performing “Unscheduled reallocation of ship modules” on other players. :wink:

If this sounds like something you want to try, feel free to apply and/or swing by our public chan and/or discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Many great fights to be had and isk to be made.

Still recruiting. :slight_smile:

o7

Hello!

I am in your public channel.

Looking to learn, fly and try not die (a lot).

Can you help me? :smiley:

Over 100 members (some alts, of course) and still recruiting! Come fly with us! :slight_smile:

It’s been over three years since I tried living and working in a null-sec corp. As a high-sec solo carebear I was a little bit skeptical that I would fit in. Well…I’ve been in the corp with about two months and it’s been a blast.

If my brothers and nephews had found this corp when they tried Eve a few years ago, they’d still be playing the game. I’m glad to have found this group.

Not many people in Eve use their RL names, but I do, and I’m happy to be associated with this group.

Still recruiting. :slight_smile:

Still recruiting and the Corp excels.

Our footprint grows.

Join us, won’t you?

Recently took control of a new system.

Chat with a recruiter today.

See top of this for thread for how to reach us.

We’re growing and often at the top of our alliance’s killboard.

Come fly with some of the best (and/or learn from them as my PvP toon is doing).

Please interview us on our discord recruiting channel to learn if we’re a good fit for you.

We’d like to welcome you to the Corp. Join our public discord to learn more.

Do you like PvP?
Perhaps you like nullsec mining, ratting or Industry as well?

Knight Odds is looking for more good pilots to come and join our ranks. Join our in game channel or hop on our public discord and talk to a recruiter today. In a hurry? Fill out our application too.

A lot of PvP going on in our corp, but we’ve got folks (self included) that do some of the other things.

Check us out, won’t you?

JoIn us in Providence.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.