Level 1000 Project Discovery - 99 % accuracy

Hi I just hit level 1000 and I read another person has already. It takes a few cups of coffee and grinding but it’s well worth it. Have anymore got to this point?

Also, is the progress stored from the previous project discovery to see?

5 Likes

Gratz!

1 Like

nice done

1 Like

Congrats, still a nuts achievment. And yeah someone else has also done it, i think his name was Aruar. You two are the only people i’ve seen reach lvl 1000 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job. I hope you tried your best to actually find transits and not just click through for 900 levels.

Well, for him to be 99% it must mean something!

1 Like

that wouldn’t give him 99% for sure :wink:

I wanted high accuracy and to get there you have to get a feel for the spread of the transit formations and take your time to find sporadic transits too. The pay out is better with higher accuracy as well, 99 % is hard because sometimes you get the feeling the thing is testing if you are just thoughtlessly clicking and it throws you curve balls.

I saw Aruar got there and it made me push harder to catch up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DUUUUDE!!! Congratz!

1 Like

Thanks, same to you well done

You are being left behind man! Come on! Get to the cool house now, Aruar got to 1100!

1 Like

I am there already :slight_smile: level 1119

1 Like

Go say hi to Aruar in his post then! Gratz btw! :smiley:

1 Like

So do the crates getany better? Or are the same ones that you start getting at like lvl 25?

Unfortunatly they are the same, 2 skins and a very small chance one of them is a plex instead

1 Like

LET THE RACE TO 2000 BEGIN XD

2 Likes

Good work. I’m going through part 2 of the tutorial and feel like smashing the monitor.

1 Like

I can summarize what the tutorial is doing. Find a dip in the graph? click as close to the center of it as possible and submit then confirm (finish). Do you think there are more dips that are linked because they are separated by an equal distance? Click on the dip in the graph and then the next one closest to it, and the one or more markers should pan out and settle over all the dips you see as you move the mouse. All looks good? Submit and confirm.

De-trend if you can’t initially see any troughs in the graph (I’ve said dips too much). You can still drag the zoomed in graph you get when selecting more markers and de-trend to align the marker as perfectly as possible before submitting too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.