Project Discovery Level 1000 @ 99% accuacy

Project Discovery Level 1000.

4 Likes

Jesus christ all mighty.
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you! I did a live stream of the last few levels.

3 Likes

Congrats again!! I really enjoyed your streaming; loved how even at this important time, you took time during the stream to try to teach and give out tips for a better Project Discovery experience. You were moving so fast there with such high accuracy; you only slightly stumbled when you had to slow down and illustrate how you accomplished your feat to the audience.

OK, CCP, the ball is in your court. I knew that his last cargo container was only going to hold 2 skins, but we know you can do better. I offered some ideas in his 900 thread. In addition, Aruar would make a great EVE ambassador/media contact/resource aid for the game, do the right thing.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not doing it for reward (Not that I’d turn any down! lol) but I hope I’ve inspired others to reach for the higher levels.

2 Likes

IMG_8997

Congratulations! I’ll be meeting you there asap, give me a little while longer lol

& @Buoytender_Bob I’m certain they’ll be adding some cool things beyond the Marshal & its SKIN come December, given the old PD’s tiers :slight_smile: I made a prediction thread a bit back & im really hoping I was on the money with some of them, since we’re (especially Aruar) happy to just do PD and rank up for the fun of it~ [Project Discovery] Predictions for future Tier Rewards and Ranks

2 Likes

I find it quite interesting that you have lots of samples without transits. Samples, which look very similar to samples that I get presented all the time and that PD thinks have transits where I don’t see any. Kicks my accuracy down all the time.

Wow this is excellent. I just did the tutorial yesterday and sucked at it, got 50% accuracy. Can’t tell if I am dense or the tutorial was terrible.

Where can I find your videos @Aruar?

Just click on the video above that he linked, click the big Youtube and once the youtube page opens visit his channel, they should be there

@Aruar Gratz! I am going to reach lvl 400 today, and settle there, well, just gonna do the daily xp bonuses and focus on more entertaining things since I got spent of getting there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you, I seemed to have missed that post earlier.

1 Like

DINGDINGDING WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :smiley:

Now repeat the whole process, but with 100% accuracy. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank You All!
I’m going to be slowing it way down on Project Discovery. I’ll still be making some levels but not like I have been.
I’ll try to kick up a live stream every now and then to help people out.

2 Likes

well done, mate! i’m only level 350 and accuracy around 95% accuracy. All started as a game and, with time, became an addiction :smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I couldn’t stop. I hardly undocked for 2 months.

2 Likes

Think this is the second/third time you were mentioned on the weekly news, gratz!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been taking a much needed break from PD. I got to 1001 so I could say with a straight face I’m OVER level 1000 lol.
I’ll probably slowly knock out some more levels.

2 Likes

That’s me alright, am now 402 since I reached the 400 mark a few days back, just taking it chill and just doing the bonus xp!

But man, its gonna be a long wait till Winter, I really do hope the Marshal gets added in PD, my wallet is ready just in case.

At some point the ratings of this weekly TV show should drop, right? Waiting patiently.

how many hundred billions will you be willing to spend?