Project Discovery Level 1000 @ 99% accuacy

project-discovery

(Aruar) #1

Project Discovery Level 1000.

Project Discovery - Two Questions
«Эта неделя в EVE» №169 (9 - 15 сентября)
The like and get likes thread
EVE Wochenschau #168 (2.-8. September)
This Week in EVE #168 (2 - 8 September)
(CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima) #2

Jesus christ all mighty.
Congratulations!

(Aruar) #3

Thank you! I did a live stream of the last few levels.

(Buoytender Bob) #4

Congrats again!! I really enjoyed your streaming; loved how even at this important time, you took time during the stream to try to teach and give out tips for a better Project Discovery experience. You were moving so fast there with such high accuracy; you only slightly stumbled when you had to slow down and illustrate how you accomplished your feat to the audience.

OK, CCP, the ball is in your court. I knew that his last cargo container was only going to hold 2 skins, but we know you can do better. I offered some ideas in his 900 thread. In addition, Aruar would make a great EVE ambassador/media contact/resource aid for the game, do the right thing.

(Aruar) #5

Thank you! I’m not doing it for reward (Not that I’d turn any down! lol) but I hope I’ve inspired others to reach for the higher levels.

(Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci) #6

IMG_8997

Congratulations! I’ll be meeting you there asap, give me a little while longer lol

& @Buoytender_Bob I’m certain they’ll be adding some cool things beyond the Marshal & its SKIN come December, given the old PD’s tiers :slight_smile: I made a prediction thread a bit back & im really hoping I was on the money with some of them, since we’re (especially Aruar) happy to just do PD and rank up for the fun of it~ [Project Discovery] Predictions for future Tier Rewards and Ranks

(Rivr Luzade) #7

I find it quite interesting that you have lots of samples without transits. Samples, which look very similar to samples that I get presented all the time and that PD thinks have transits where I don’t see any. Kicks my accuracy down all the time.

(Athena Machina) #8

Wow this is excellent. I just did the tutorial yesterday and sucked at it, got 50% accuracy. Can’t tell if I am dense or the tutorial was terrible.

Where can I find your videos @Aruar?

(Arcanith Lionheart) #9

Just click on the video above that he linked, click the big Youtube and once the youtube page opens visit his channel, they should be there

@Aruar Gratz! I am going to reach lvl 400 today, and settle there, well, just gonna do the daily xp bonuses and focus on more entertaining things since I got spent of getting there :stuck_out_tongue:

(Athena Machina) #10

Thank you, I seemed to have missed that post earlier.

(yellow parasol) #11

DINGDINGDING WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :smiley:

Now repeat the whole process, but with 100% accuracy. :grin:

(Aruar) #12

Thank You All!
I’m going to be slowing it way down on Project Discovery. I’ll still be making some levels but not like I have been.
I’ll try to kick up a live stream every now and then to help people out.

(Tommy Lee Kidd) #13

well done, mate! i’m only level 350 and accuracy around 95% accuracy. All started as a game and, with time, became an addiction :smile:

(Aruar) #14

Oh yeah, I couldn’t stop. I hardly undocked for 2 months.

(Arcanith Lionheart) #15

Think this is the second/third time you were mentioned on the weekly news, gratz!

(Aruar) #16

Thanks! I’ve been taking a much needed break from PD. I got to 1001 so I could say with a straight face I’m OVER level 1000 lol.
I’ll probably slowly knock out some more levels.

(Arcanith Lionheart) #17

That’s me alright, am now 402 since I reached the 400 mark a few days back, just taking it chill and just doing the bonus xp!

But man, its gonna be a long wait till Winter, I really do hope the Marshal gets added in PD, my wallet is ready just in case.

(Memphis Baas) #18

At some point the ratings of this weekly TV show should drop, right? Waiting patiently.

(yellow parasol) #19

how many hundred billions will you be willing to spend?

(Arcanith Lionheart) #20