LF Chill Corp 0.0 or WH - several toons including dread alt and super main

Title says it all but I’ll lay out what I’m looking for short and sweet.

• Isk making to afford capitals and subcap pvp doctrines.

• not endless CTAs and structure bashes

• Dread fights and black ops (dread fights are more important I like to brawl.)

I have 5 toons and all can rat, two are capital pilots dread/titan and fax/super. The other three are alts or subcap pvp focused so I can fill more roles.

My discord is Ergo Proxy#6289

Feel free to contact me here or by discord.

Hey Ergo,

I’ll keep this short and sweet too but if you want to know more we can chat on Disco (sent you a friend request).

• Isk making to afford capitals and subcap pvp doctrines. - As members of Frat we have access to huge areas of space in the north where you can rat as much as you want. On top of that as a corp we run C5’s a few times a week to make the big iskies.
  • not endless CTAs and structure bashes- I guess in every alliance there is a bit of this. However there’s plenty of other stuff to do. As a corp we’re pretty chill and just ask people to comply with alliance requirements which are 3-4 paps a months.
  • Dread fights and black ops (dread fights are more important I like to brawl.) - Plenty of that to do as part of one of the largest alliances in the game.

https://discord.gg/nNSCuwxzZj

Shot you a message on eve. Lets chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.