84mil SP looking for carrier shenanigans

I have ben away from eve a long time but the lack of mmo/games has pulled me back looking for something to do. Started a corp with some friends and they kinda ■■■■■■ off so now im looking to do something I havent really done before. usually play 2-5days a week from 14:00-20:00 then sometimes get back on for 00 - 05 depending on the day. 

Want to finally put these carrier skills to use but may need help/training on how to use/ make isk with one. Like I said I have ben gone a long time some patience of my ignorance is appreciated. Looking for hopefully a long term corp / corp hopping  is a pain in the dick. Serious organizations only please.

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come have a chat with us on discord mate - we might be what u are looking for :slight_smile:

o7 My Dude!

WEF loves flying the big ■■■■ around and actually using our toys … and losing them to when necessary. Come check us out and hit us up if you like what you see! Welcome Back!

bump bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.