LF Corp. New player to EVE Aussie and just gone Omega

Looking for a corp. PVE would be great. Learning the game and looking for friends to play with. Ratting is def something I enjoy, and not looking at afking

1 Like

New Jovian Exploration Department

Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public2

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
Citadel Infrastucture
Full P4 PI Capabilities
Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
Our Members Provide

Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.
A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
Our Requirements For Application

Full API
We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply.
Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Hello Caitlyn,
I would love to have a chance to talk to you about joining Cyntech. The group is a good core of people who enjoy conversing while playing games with each other. We have an excellent place to rat, mine, and we have opportunities for PVP in nullsec. there is a discord server for chatting, and we also play a few other games from time to time. We have a buyback program for mining and salvage, and make most ships (including capitals and carriers). If you want to talk message me back! If you want to talk to talk to us in discord, also give me a shout. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hey Caitlyn, I am not sure how much you enjoy exploration in comparison to ratting, but I figured I would shoot a post your way anyways!
I am currently starting up a C3-WH corp, with plans to move into a C3 very soon. What this means for lower SP players who are training into WH-ratting norms, like the rattlesnake for example, is that we have tons of pirate relic/data sites we overlook daily which are prime for lower-SP accounts who are working their way up!
With that said, you can expect a nearly unlimited supply for T1 exploration frigates to fit up & fly about making amazing isk in our connections & plunging into NS connections. Its actually what I did as a new player to support my PvP habits as well. :slight_smile:

Depending on if you enjoy it, there are also gas mining opportunities, and until we move, we have a static lowsec which is great for plunging into and running sites with a Vexor or VNI.
If you have any interest in low-class WH life, shoot Joey Aele an evemail ingame and I will help you get settled. :slight_smile:

Come give us a shout mate!

We’re looking for budding explorers, fighters and Carebears alike.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.