all in the title. I played for a very short while years ago, getting back into it.
NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.
What we offer
- Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
- A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
- Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
- Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
- Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
- Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
- Citadel Infrastucture
- Full P4 PI Capabilities
What we require
- Full ESI checks
- Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
- Discord coms
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen
Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.
We aim to be,
- Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
- Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
- Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
- Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)
Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!
Learn a bit more about us at our website.
Come chat with us in our Discord!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.