In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord
NJED has been residing in j-space for nearly 5 years focusing on wormhole PvP with a splash of everything else. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.
Our Corp Provides
- Third-party tools (Discord, Tripwire, Wiki) - Simple, all-in-one text and voice with the streamlined wormhole mapper that Tripwire provides.
- A home in the depths of wormhole space - We hold two of the most commonly farmed wormhole statics. Both great for PvP and PvE alike.
- Citadel infrastructure - Spacious hangers, clone bays, and any services you may need.
- Hull replacement program (Limited SRP) - Losses in organized fleets can be partially covered, helping you get your most commonly used ships replaced.
Our Members Provide
- Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over two years now, putting us in a category shared by only a handful of groups.
- A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have very limited activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
- Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
- Mentorship - You will be paired with another from our core members that has similar interests as you, plays during the same time, and can be a resource to help you during your first few weeks and beyond.
- Geographic diversity - We have members within all three timezones. Most of leadership is US-based.
Our Requirements For Application
- Full ESI Check.
- Fit a covert ops cloak, probes, and a scram.
- SP is meaningless. Attitude, drive, and being part of the team is far more important to us.
Feel free to contact us here, in our public channels, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Sybil Laraske, Esil Onnlin
- “NJED are good men”
- “They rolled into us and killed our rattlesnake and gave one of our new players a great and (relatively) balanced fight. +1 to this group they’re a bunch of cool dudes WH space needs more folk like these.”
- “Excellent corp, great content, knowledgeable pilots, recommended.”
- “Best decision to dive into WH life with this corp!!”
- “Analysis complete: Wormholers btw. Mostly small gang action with some typical ganks. Living the wormhole life right and rolling holes to find fights, mostly in other wormholes. Kills have trended upwards since previous installment. More fights noted vs ganks. Net positive. Keep it up.”
- “We try. I mean, we fail, but we also try.”
- “Bluedagger is … one of the worst CEOs you can think of.”