Returning player looking for WH corp 24Msp

I flew from 08-12 I’m and looking to get into WH life. I miss my cov ops days and plan to get back into that stuff asap. I’m really interested in exploration and industry as well. I’m down for pvp but it’s not my primary focus. Looking for a cool crew to show me the ropes about what changed and how w-space works. Null sec or alliance backup is a plus.

Evemail me, convo me, message me, reply here. Whatever

Null sec or alliance backup is a plus. So are you looking for a wormhole corporation or open to nullsec, etc?

I’m looking to live in wspace but being able to take a nullsec vacation in friendly space would be nice occasionally. The alliance bit is just because it’s nice to have alot of friends.

I wanna wormhole and nothing else is a dealbreaker right off the bat

Feel free to have a chat with the diplo/recruitment folks in our corp. Hopefully we’ll be the kind of group you are looking for.

Hey @long_strike,

I sent you a message in game which includes our discord. We live in wormhole space, and have a pretty good group of guys. We love teaching people about wormhole space, so I think you would enjoy flying with us. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Criz

My corp recently moved into a C5 with C5 static. plenty of indy stuff to keep you busy for a long time. PVP support, and PVE for the quick ISK needs. Heavy EU TZ, but there’s also a few US TZ. Happily accepting Indy and PVP pilots.

message myself or Gee Nyx if this sounds more your pace friend.

New Jovian Exploration Department

Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public3

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
Citadel Infrastucture
Full P4 PI Capabilities
Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
Our Members Provide

Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.
A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
Our Requirements For Application

Full API
We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply.
Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.