New Jovian Exploration Department
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public
NJED has been residing in j-space for over 4 years focusing on wormhole PvP with a splash of everything else. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.
Our Corp Provides
- Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
- Citadel Infrastucture
- Full P4 PI Capabilities
- Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
Our Members Provide
- Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over two years now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
- A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have very limited activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
- Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
- Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
Our Requirements For Application
- Full ESI Check.
- PvP specialized. Solid sub-battleship skills are a plus.
- SP is meaningless.
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen
- “NJED are good men”
- “They rolled into us and killed our rattlesnake and gave one of our new players a great and (relatively) balanced fight. +1 to this group they’re a bunch of cool dudes WH space needs more folk like these.”
- “Excellent corp, great content, knowledgeable pilots, recommended.”
- “Best decision to dive into WH life with this corp!!”
- “Analysis complete: Wormholers btw. Mostly small gang action with some typical ganks. Living the wormhole life right and rolling holes to find fights, mostly in other wormholes. Kills have trended upwards since previous installment. More fights noted vs ganks. Net positive. Keep it up.”
- “We try. I mean, we fail, but we also try.”
- “Bluedagger is … one of the worst CEOs you can think of.”