LF Industrial Corp

Hi,

Im a low level character (7mSP) looking for an active Industrial Corp. I have spend 7 months with Guns-R-Us and while they are awesome I'm looking to get back to high sec or low sec. Looking for kinda small corp with active players all working together and have clear goals set. Can fly a low boost Orca and working towards DST's  ( about 11 days). One of my goal is to be a part time space trucker. (working towards freighter as well) Please eve mail me or reply to this thread and I will reach out and see if I would be a good fit for your organization.  Below is a few things I think you would need to know right off the bat:
  • Have no interest in training combat ships

• I have two kids, a wife, a dog, chickens, goats, cows, and a baby on the way, Im not always around but try to be active at least a few hours a day.

• I do not use discord as I can only play eve on a MacBook Air and most of the time I’m sitting on the couch with the kids and wife.

Thank you for your time and I hope to chat with you soon!

Happy to have you in my corp mate, Shinra Aerospace Company, we can also try and guide you into aspects of the game too mate. Just shout at me in game or join our recruitment channel

I sent you an in game message! Enjoy!

o7, Sir.

You sound like a great addition to my corp IM:I, we take production orders as a corp and deliver hulls and fully fitted ships as our mission. I’ve sent you a mail in game for follow up.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.