LF Null Ratting Corp

Hello!

So, I’m reactivating this account and looking for a null sec corp with decent space to rat in. I don’t mind the occasional PvP, but mostly just want to log in, undock and rat (Carrier Ratting) while relaxing to music, comms, or youtube.

I’m a pretty relaxed person and enjoy talking with people about w/e. I’m not PC, not easily offended, and pretty easy to get along with. I live on the west coast of the United States (GMT -8).

Let me rat and fill your corp wallet with tax income!

In order to be completely transparent, this character is one of two that I have. The other is with some friends who live in J-Space. They are only available to play a few hours on the weekends, so this character would be my main during the week and most of the weekends (average 10 - 15 hours a week). Since we do next to nothing in K-Space, there won’t be any conflict of interest between the two; and no shooting of this characters alliance/corp mates.

If you think I might be a good fit for your corp, eve-mail me or reply here.

Good after noon,

I’m from Spectral Incoporated

We are a Null Sec corp based in Delve in Brothers in Arms alliance.

If you would like to join out pub ‘Spectral Public’ just say hello when you see a recruiting officer online and we will happily chat to you and answer any questions you may have.

Just a heads up, we are rather laid back however we have a 2 fleet a month requirement otherwise you’re free to rat your heart out!

Fly safe

Reck

evemail sent :slight_smile:

I’ve been contacted by a few people and have sent mails back. However, I’m still looking for a forever home, someone adopt me! :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.