LF Null Sec - Sov Industrial corp

I am looking for a Null Sec corp in SoV territory, no npc. 98% USTZ based membership only please. I like to be on when my corp is on. I have two accounts in the 40-50 million SP range, and two other accounts below 10M sp

• Moons to mine
  • ABC ore in the belts
  • Jump Freighter services available
  • Ore Buy Back / Exploration Buy Back programs

Hi Askhez, We have everything your looking for!

We are a growing USTZ Null corp based out of the OASA region.

We have high end public moon and belt mining with rorq and super cap defence support.

We have plenty of belts to mine although mineral mining in 0.0 has been nerfed at the moment but ice mining is still good!

We have JF services that do hauls every day.

We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial buy prices.

Also, if your in to PvP we pay you for every kill and assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops!

Ship replacement for any losses while in mining or ops fleets.

We also offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of caps and isk.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius in game and we will get back with you ASAP.

Hello Capsuleers

We are TTKLZ a pure PvP corp which mainly operates in Nullsec , TTKLZ is a newfly founded corp and is part of ISK.Enterprise alliance . We are looking for experienced and newer PvP pilots to join our ranks as well as Miners and Industrialist .

What we offer

• Daily Fleet action from Frigate fights up to Battlecruiser engagments
  • A chance to learn and experience PvP at its fullest.
  • Ability to FC fleets and have fun.
  • Moon Mining as well as Boosted fleets daily.
  • Relaxed environment with no Drama .

What we require

• 1m skill points characters and above
  • Ability to fly ships of all races
  • Have a working Microphone and being able to listen.
  • Full ESI check

Strong Recommendations

• Have an alt for Subcaps or a Dread alt
  • Have experience in PvP
  • Be able to FC fleets when needed

Interested? Contact : Veget en Marland ingame

Either join our channel : TTKLZ Pub either join our discord : https://discord.gg/VXJBBTd

Fly safe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.