LFC [USTZ] 120, 90m sp, Making a return, again

Returning from a long break. Two combat focused chars can fly most things well. One Indy char and one miner as well for when bored AF of waiting for a fight.

What I’m looking for

• Community to play with
  • Fleets and fun (emphasis on fun)
  • PVP with time for PVE in downtime

What has made me take breaks in the past

• Incessant, pings of “get in fleet you lazy…” when not even on
  • Completely funding someone else’s game pay with severely bloated nullsec prices
  • OCD e-peen killboard stats nerds
  • Expectation I plex ships

Really I’ve done a lot in the game. Mostly just looking to find a group I get along with. A group that’s adult with some off color humor.

Hey man, sounds like we might be a good fit. We are a small corp looking to fight anyone when possible with the mentality of learning while being chill. We’re looking forward to chatting over voice comms if it sounds like a good fit for you !

1 Like

Welcome back man! We are in gallente FW and are a USTZ corporation.

1 Like

Hey Brother,

Take a look at our posting and hit me up if your interested.

1 Like

Hey man come check us out… I think we be a pretty good group of dudes to play with…

1 Like

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

1 Like

o7 Hope all is well if you can spare 5 minutes to read over my linked post it would appreciated I think we’d be a good fit for yourself :slight_smile: fly dangerous and best of luck on the corp hunt

1 Like

Hey man, I am Asar Kardde and I am the CEO/executor of a small/midscale corporation/alliance and we based out of NPC NS. We get fights daily both in a structured manner but also on a small enough scale where individuals matter. We do lots of black ops and doing cool things with jump drives which is probably our primary focus.

We have some requirements but from I have read you already fulfill those. If your interest is doing interesting things no matter where they take you feel free to join our discord and chat to one of us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.