List of EVE Online Streamers

not a streamer myself, but obviously those two are missing:

5 Likes

IGN: Burseg Sardaukar

Twitch: twitch.tv/BursegSardaukar
Feature page (stream, music request, loyalty balance, raffle status): generaltsos.org/twitch/burseg

I do small gang PVP Monday through Thursday nights at 8pm EST (0000 evetime) and broadcast my alliance comms and metal music.

2 Likes

Youtube:

Specialize in cinematic looks of recent big battles.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I know there are more streamers or video-on-demand producers out there. Spread the word and get them to reply here. That would be awesome. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Every sunday, I stream my Eve Radio show on my twitch channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somtimes when drunk :wink:

1 Like

IGN: Erika Mizune (Main/Industry) / Kagami Kimura (PvP) / Yumene (Exploration)
Content: I do a lot of exploration streams, but I also do PvP streams where I go out and fail at PvP. I also do streams for industry where I go out and mine, set up PI, or whatever I need to do. My stream is also new player friendly where if someone has questions about what I’m doing, I will happily explain and go over things.

1 Like

IGN = zNedz zGoDz

Content: Kinda an Industry guru. I also love showing people of New Eden different ways to line their wallets with isk! Oh and probably one fo my favorite things to do is to fly out into null/low and see how good I do!
(how fast i die!)

1 Like

I’d like to add a couple to the list.

Firstly a friend, Arsia Elkin (https://www.twitch.tv/balefuldysnomia) Arsia has just recently started streaming in the last few weeks and she streams a few different games including Eve. In Eve she is an Amarr FW pilot with PIE inc. and her streams are of solo/small gang lowsec PvP. Her EvE streams are currently scheduled for monday evenings (EST) but she may add more in the future.

Secondly, my own stream. Daemun Khanid (https://www.twitch.tv/daemunx1) I just started a couple days ago so I’m still getting things set up a bit and like Arsia I’ll be stream lowsec FW small gang and solo PvP.
From time to time we will be simul-streaming the same fleet from different perspectives. Currently I don’t have a fixed stream schedule but after the first week in July it will likely consist of multiple days a week

Amarr militia is very weak currently and our current goals are to try and push back and retake some FW systems, recruit some new pilots and get some GF’s in the process. If you’re interested in getting into small gang pvp or if you just want to try and stream snipe us then check out the streams and say hello. We mostly fly t1 frigs - t1 cruisers w the occasional battlecruiser so dress accordingly.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post plugging me, Daemun! My Eve streams have been popular so I decided to make them both Mondays and Fridays. So Mondays and Fridays at 10PM EST will be the normal schedule for my Eve streams. They’re tending to go for roughly 3-4 hours each. A lot of the staying power of my stream comes from my friends like you. There’s downtime in Eve sometimes and having you guys to talk to while we fleet saves me from my own awkwardness.

Anyway, as always, I’d appreciate if you were to check out my Eve streams on Mondays and Fridays at 10PM EST. I sometimes stream other stuff earlier on Wednesday, but I treat that as a bonus stream for right now. You can check out the clips or the full videos that are up right now to get a feel for the stream. Once again, my stream is at: https://www.twitch.tv/balefuldysnomia

Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

I am a new Twitch streamer. My focus is helping players in various aspects within EvE.

I have been playing EvE since 2005 and have seen many changes and improvements. Now I wish to offer my knowledge to anyone interested.

If you are brand new to EvE Online or a veteran looking to do something completely new stop by an ask away. If I do not have an answer then we will learn together with me taking the initial risks for you!

Check out my channel and schedule here:

Schnoodles: Helping new and old players succeed!

1 Like

Bringing small gang PVP, nullsec industry and trade, and Q+A/discussion of EVE politics and PVP meta to the Twitch community

1 Like

Starting up streaming of main hubs, Jita 4-4 online now, next will be the main freighter choke points. Korama looks dangerous currently, will add more as we see the need. Gankers say hi :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been streaming since the summer, mostly PvE content but sometimes i’ll head out in a PvP fleet with Redemption Road fleet on a sunday and stream it (I put a stream delay in place for this)

twitch.tv/northsouleve

In Game Character: North Soul

Being fairly new I appreciate the support, i’m also going to give 100 plex away at 100 followers (currently at 72!)

Other things to note, I a member of sixth empire alliance, infact i’m that tall scary space monk who was always stood next to Max Singularity at Fanfest 2017 :smiley:

1 Like

ingame name:
Esko Krividus

(along with other ingame names with other Twitch channel, not mentioned here for simplicity of use.)

link to streaming channel:

a few details about stream:
Streaming what I do:
PvE:

1. Industry:
  • Mining , - Harvesting (Ice and some Gas later) , - PI (Planetary Interaction), - Hauling
  1. Incursions. I sometimes run Incursions and stream it. Sometimes it pays for my Omega Clone game time.

2. Trading. - Implants, Asteroid, PI, PLEX and more.

3. Exploration (Probe Scanning) and Analyzer (Relic and Data)

4. Wormhole exploration with updating on Tripwire.

5. PvP

• (like rescue my stuck and trapped jump clone in null-sec stream).

Other streams on this channel will also be about :
A. Trading, although I may publish this on another channel.
I also used EVE Wallet Aware to keep track of accounting for trading + assets comparison of value and times.
B. Missions (possibly on another channel as well).
I also do Epic Arc missions for LP (Loyalty points) and Faction Standing.
The next Epic Arc I am planning to do is the Angel Epic Arc, and the Caldari Epic Arc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q2gYmuApH-2iClCzrfiEye0Kv8YCc7i_/view
List of past Videos (Streaming):

I try to make highlights of the stream so that they can be viewed later on.
I also upload them to Youtube sometimes, after they are edited.
I keep most of them private at this time.
Youtube is a good backup and it uploads pretty fast from data transfer from Twitch.

1 Like

@ISD_Eshtir any progress on the list? :slight_smile:

1 Like

EvocationzAdhera

Low Sec PvP Solo/Small Gang

Exploration

Missions

I don’t stream on twitch, Only YouTube

1 Like

1 Like

Jona Ambramotte
https://www.twitch.tv/jonaambramotte Twitch is here
Current Focus - Random content, sometimes pve and sometimes things on the singularity test server.

1 Like
Watch live video from CanaMediaTV on www.twitch.tv

ING - Fasterwolf

Content Focus - Primarily I stream solo pvp, on occasion will have a roam with a few friends and as I grow I plan on doing more group NPSI roams Schedule has just been revamped.

All Times in EST

Monday - 8pm - 12am
Wednesday - 8pm - 12am
Friday - 1PM - 7PM
Friday - 8PM - 12PM

1 Like