Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Bring the “Personal Assets” window to the front when the “Find in Personal Assets” command is used.
Keywords: ui, assets, window, bring-to-front
Notes: When using this command, and the Assets window is already open, but behind other windows it makes it appear that the command didn’t work.
… This is not the case for all other “Find in …” commands that I tried. They are brought to the front.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Loot button to take notice of filters
Keywords: ui, cargohold, looting
Note:
If you have a filter set on the inventory. Pressing Loot All would only take items that are currently shown and ignore any items that were filtered out.

4 Likes

But Multibuy works that way, price changes and it kicks it back to you? Btw great input. Thank you.

1 Like

Wow you Greedy little Goblin! Love the idea.

1 Like

I’d be happy if it were a seperate button to be honest.

Loot all and loot filtered

3 Likes

Suggestion: Create a tiny Skillbook Package Container, made to store a bunch of Skillbooks.
Keywords: items, skillbooks, skills, hauling, container, sorting
Note: Useful for sorting, hauling and providing skillbook packages to newcomers, when they join a corp.

I want to offer a simple idea for a container item, designed to store a multitude of skillbooks, for example when a corp wants to offer free skillbook packages to its rookie members.

Present time when you want to do such thing, the less bulky option is to store the skillbooks in small cargo containers and distribute them to rookies. But these containers are 100m3 when assembled and the skillbooks take up a tiny amount of space, so these containers are still just too bulky to transport and not efficient.

A dedicated Skillbook Package Container would have the following attributes:

• Would take up 1m3 (or maybe 5m3) of cargo space, no matter if assembled or not.
  • A distinctive item icon, that would indicate its purpose.
  • Should be able to store a multitude of skillbooks, to suit the needs of various corporations and alliances.

I think this might be really helpful, when you want to share a bunch of skillbooks with new pilots, making the process easier and the transport of said skill packages much less bulky and tricky.

I feel there is a room for elaboration and suggestions for this thing, so here is the topic, for discussion.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Fireworks BPOs

Keywords: industry, charges, manufacturing
Note: Fireworks BPOs and LP stores to enable player production

Propose a simple addition of Fireworks BPOs for the basic charges (copper, barium, strontium, etc) and perhaps LP store offerings for some of the fancier versions. This would allow players to manufacture their own charges and not deplete the universe of them.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Trash hangar in all stations and structures
Keywords: Trash, recover, qol, safe
Note: When u trash items they go in the “Trash hangar” making recovering them very easy for players if they trash them by mistake.
The trash hangar can be emptied at down time, or the items in trash can be transferred to the owner of the station to do whatever with them since they’re trash anyways.
As in real life trash doesn’t just disappear, you can make it so it needs to be recycled in the game also by reprocessing or whatever.

1 Like

This is not a little thing or a QoL improvement; please create a discrete discussion thread for the idea.

For the time when CCP finally gets around to introduce ACL for corp hangars:

Suggestion: 1 Corp Hangar Division for each member that they can share access with via an ACL with other people.
Keywords: Corp Hangar, ACL, shared hangar, private corp hangar division
Notes: I’m looking at alts and the likes to share items with without cluttering the actual corp hangars. They would behave like normal corp hangars when structures get destroyed, offices unrented and whatnotelse happens to corp hangars. Only difference is that only the member and CEO/Director/Hangar Manager(?) can view and use them.

1 Like

Suggestion: Rename “Restrained Interdiction Nullfier” to “Enduring Interdiction Nullfier”
Keywords: module, naming convention, consistency
Note: Meta modules of ‘Enduring’ type have a lower activation cost. Meta modules of ‘Restrained’ type have lower penalties.

The current Restrained Interdiction Nullifier lowers activation cost yet does nothing with the penalties of the module. Players would expect lesser penalties based on the name, but would not expect a lower activation cost, without comparing the stats of the modules like shown below.

This module should be called ‘Enduring Interdiction Nullifier’.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Make Fleet Warps to structures/stations behave like Fleet Warps to Gates.
Keywords: Warp, fleet, fleet warp, warp and jump
Notes: You can click Jump in a fleet warp (the option is available in Selected Items), but you cannot use Dock when you warp to a structure/station even though the game tells you that you warp to a dockable thing. The game doesn’t care about warping at range to a gate and still shows you the jump option even if you fleet warp to 100 km. That’s why it should also show you Docking even if a structure is not dockable.

Sorry to quote myself again…

Actually, don’t make it optional or hotkey/modifier-key driven. Just leave it the way it is (on-mouseover), but if the user clicks a menuitem with a submenu, then switch to click-to-activate/click-to-dismiss mode for that one menu instance.

4 Likes

Suggestion : Let us have MTUs and Mobile Depots in saved ship fittings

Keywords : Saved-Fittings Deployables

Note : Let us have MTUs and Mobile Depots in saved ship fittings

#ccpls
I live in WH and i’m tired to explain to everyone that they should always have a mobile depot and probes in their pvp ships when we cant have them by default in doctrine ships. It just feels like a bug, not a feature.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Option to remove Redeem and Login reward shortcuts from neocom
Keywords: ui, neocom
Note: Right click, add Remove shortcut option as every other shortcut has

2 Likes

Suggestion: In the tooltip/popup that appears next to the Wallet neocom button when something of your in the market is bought or sold, show the item-name/quantity in addition the the ISK amount.
Keywords: ui, popup, market, wallet
Notes: This popup is kinda useless when it pops up because of a Buy Order (always “0 ISK”). It’d be nice to see what and how many were bought or sold.

Suggestion: Sort Item List by Date of Expiration
Keywords: UI, Redeem Que, Redeem Items,
Note: Less time spent scrolling looking for expiration dates

Explanation - especially for players with multiple accounts, this is one of the most annoying issues I’ve come across in Eve. The Redeem Items list is basically a mess. There’s no logic to the way it’s sorted. Some items expiring in 22 minutes are between items expiring within months or weeks. This needs to be fixed please.

2 Likes

also the worst thing is you can’t sell the skins!

1 Like

some you can… i think it depends on what skins… like i can sell the rattler skin that we just got.

The daily login reward skins can’t be sold, you can usually sell the event skins you actually have to work for.