Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Remove Augmentations Tab, call Jump Clones just Clones.
Keywords: clones, ui
Notes: The augmentations tab seems useless now, since the same information on the Jump Clones tab would allow me to compare my current clone with all my jump clones.

1 Like

Suggestion: Provide estimated cost on the Jump Clone screen for each clone
Tags: clones, ui
Notes: Would love to be able to quickly see the estimated cost of a clone based on the current implants.
P.S. - TY for the multiple clones in one station!!!

1 Like

Suggestion: Let me automatically sort my skill queue by time ascending, accounting for dependencies.
Tags: skill queue, ui
Notes: I’m constantly just trying to accomplish this manually, so a feature would be nice.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Let me apply a label/name to all the stations shown in my Personal Assets
Tags: assets, ui
Notes: Similar to how I can set a name/label on a jump clone to describe where it’s placed ‘Corp HQ’ or what the implants in it are for ‘Drone/Missile Missions’, I would like to set a label/name on the stations in my personal assets to identify what that stations significance is to me… ‘Lvl 4 Caldari Missions’ ‘FW Ops’ ‘Lowsec Operations’ etc. etc.

Suggestion: Speed display should show warp speed while warping and not just ‘Warping.’
Tags: warping, ui
Notes: There have been changes in recent years to specifically make warp speed a much bigger factor in the game, there are mods, implants, etc. to change warp speed and much bigger differences in warp speed between ships. It would be cool if this value was more front and center while actively piloting the ship. Doesn’t even have to be an active value, just like ‘Warping @ 4.5 au/s’ rather than ‘Warping’

3 Likes

you can hover the “warping” and it says the speed. Still it would be better not to have to hover the “warping”

1 Like

@Colavaer there is a service that’s been around for 12 years to fix standings, and standing losses aren’t shared. You could potentially even get up to 6 storylines per day.

Not a little thing/QoL suggestion; this deserves an entire thread if its own. The standings mechanics desperately need an overhaul, along with Missions and all other standing-related mechanics.

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll take it. :slight_smile: Thanks for pointing that out.

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras I had heard of that, but thought it didn’t work at the faction level?

That’s where the 6 storyline missions per day come into play via distribution missions. While we can’t run them and share fac standings, you can do them on your own.

FFS remove the “small rocks” in the angel refuge. Who the ■■■■ wants to warp directly in the middle of four rocks that prevent you from moving ?

alternatively : ADD them to all the anomalies. When you land, you must exit the rocks. Make the whole anomalies system more interesting and less bot able.

Suggestion: Display SP needed to next level
Tags: UI, skills

When you are training a skill there is practically no way to see how much SP you need to reach the next level.
Mouse hoover on the skill in skill tab will show how much SP you have now and how much SP is needed for level 5.
The only way to see how much SP is needed to next level is to try inject SP to the skill. You can’t try to do this if you don’t have any unallocated SP.

1 Like

Suggestion: From the local channel, be able to right-click a system you were previously at, and set the destination to that system. (i.e, backtrack)
Tags: UI
Notes: It is not uncommon to trace a safe route back, being able to quickly set a route would be nice.

3 Likes

I like this. Don’t forget to format this as per the first post so the Devs can scrape it into their assessment workflow.

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to Duplicate UI settings across accounts

Keywords: ui,
Note: Helmar presented data that showed the average player has 13 accounts. Having the ability to duplicate your UI settings would be ideal. If there was a way to import UI settings after setting one account up would make things so much easier and less frustrating.

1 Like

There is a way to duplicate your UI settings. Just symlink the core_** files to a single chosen one.

Suggestion: Change circle size to square logarithm of presented value for new map

Keywords: UI, map

More info (pictures and explanation) here

Suggestion: Make lines in “Show all lines” mode of new map visible

Keywords: UI, map

More info (pictures and explanation) here

If it’s not in their format, your suggestions, which I wouldn’t call little, may not make their radar