Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: consume a cerebral accelerator while a previous one is still active
Keywords: drugs, cerebral accelerator
Note: currently no option to consume a new booster when there is still time on the old one.

I’m ok with loosing a few hours of accelerated training due too overlap if I take an additional drug too early.

5 Likes

nevermind

1 Like

Suggestion: Save SKIN for Pod when leaving ship.
Keywords: SKINS
Note: Every time you leave your ship you have to reset the SKIN for your Pod. Why not make the SKIN you already chose automatically active.

1 Like

You’ll be happy to note that CCP heard you and responded so quickly that that is in the game now.
What’s more, they managed to do so in such a way as to violate casuality.
Just go to your modules selection, and click the little icon of a Rifter, in the top, right edge of the module selection window.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Allow the Mining Ledger “total time series” (the grey one) to show either total volume, price or quantity.
Keyword: Mining ledger
Note: Currently, the total time series shows total quantity mined, which peaks when mining low value ores like veldspar. Having the ability to select volume (a better representation of “mining effort”) or price, would give a better picture of what was achieved over time. In my case, that time series is dominated by mining I did 2 months ago, so much so that I cannot see anything but 4 peaks from that period for the whole time that there is data.

2 Likes

Suggestion: holds and warehouses: current display settings for all containers
Keyword: warehouse,settings,visual,tables,
Note:Now I have removed the columns (size and connector), but each time on a new ship,container I have them appear and set arbitrary column width. And every time you have to adjust it. Can I make a button “apply current container settings for all others”?

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to sort assets windows by total value
Keywords: ui, assets, value
Note: Useful for finding high value asset piles

3 Likes

Suggestion: Separate ‘Beacons’ [found in ‘Types’ under ‘Tab Presets’ in Overview settings] into different ‘Beacon’ types i,e ‘FW Mission Beacon’
Keywords UI, Overview, Gameplay
Note: The overview seems to be becoming saturated with various beacons especially in FW zones and while event beacons are running and while some are relevant to a person the others are not. For example having FW mission beacons may not be desirable for a person plexing in FW zones yet because it is the same beacon as a Plex beacon it cannot be filtered out. Sometimes you might want to only have FW Missions appear only, so that it is easier to warp to them when a target summons one because usually they can appear in the middle of a ton of plex beacons.

The same is true for people not involved in fw, they may want to keep their overview clean of fw warfare beacons which pop up all the time, so that targets appear on the overview in a cleaner manner like when you are gate camping.

A suggestion then, the types they may be separated to include ‘Celestial Beacon’ [for landmarks] ‘FW Mission Beacon’, ‘Novice Complex Beacon’, ‘Small Complex Beacon’, ‘Medium Complex Beacon’ ‘Large Complex Beacon’ and ‘Event Beacon [Guristas Easter etc events].’ I cannot recall if unidentified wormholes have beacons if so they can probably be put under either their own beacon or celestial beacon.

2 Likes

OVERVIEW: more tabs + easy PROFILES switching [eg: ratting/ pvp] + output while customizing

1. we need more tabs really
  2. changing TAB preset and BRACKET preset is sometime confusing and a PROFILE would suite better.
  3. Ability to view the output while customizing overview would be nice.
1 Like

LOG/LEDGER: ISK per HOUR/ DAY/ WEEK/ MONTH

1 Like

When one is jumping through star-gate speed indicator shows “Jumping” with speed numbers randomly changing on some very big values.

1 Like

Suggestion: Mark drug sites as combat sites
Keywords: Exploration, cosmic signatures,

There are bunch of drug related combat sites that are found only in certain low/null regions. When you scan them they are marked as gas sites. The sites contain no gas to harvest but instead have rats to kill and containers to hack. Full list of thes sites in uni wiki (the digital ones are already marked as combat sites).

3 Likes

Suggestion: Increase pod warp speed to 4/4.5 AU/sec and maximum velocity to 400 m/sec or higher.

This gives pods better overall travel speed without challenging shuttle travel speed.

5 Likes

SUGGESTION: Additional Personal Asset sorting options
NOTE: Add two sorting options: volume and estimated value

When trying to plan efficient hauling routes, it helps to know where most of the stuff is. Since “1 item” could be a single unit or 100,000 units, that’s not very informative. Letting me sort by value or volume would eliminate a lot of pointless clicking.

1 Like

SUGGESTION: Shortcut to jump/dock to next destination in your route without having to click a target

When you’ve set up a route, it’d be nice to have a single keyboard shortcut that jumps (if it’s a stargate) or docks (if it’s a station). Right now you have to hit “D” AND click on the target. The click shouldn’t be necessary if it’s a predefined route. So either modify the behavior of the existing shortcut, or provide another shortcut slot that a pilot can map if they want.

1 Like

Suggestion: More hotkeys for probing
Keywords: exploration, hotkeys
Note: A hotkey for moving active probes to center on the currently selected celestial/result (say for instance a citadel/gate/planet/moon). The 3-d interface is clunky and a tad annoying to deal with, and improving scan speeds is something that would be a small, but significant QoL improvement.

2 Likes

Suggestion: EVE launcher- add text field for accout
Keywords: eve launcher
Note: add text field(disription) when add account with default text=account name and can be editing.

1 Like

Suggestion: do not delete a route point on the dock (option)
Keywords: route,dock
Note: performing tasks of agents, it is convenient to establish its station as an end point of a route and after mission to know where to fly. And not reassign on every mission. The option in the route would not hurt.

1 Like

i think he means in the item hangar to unlock SKINs you just bought (pls correct me if im wrong)

1 Like

Suggestion: to choose the voice of the aura is separate from language settings
Keywords: aura,voice,language
Note: I use russian language for texts, english for names, and would like to hear how the aura is voiced in other languages.

1 Like