Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Allow players to delete escalations from agency
Keywords: agency,pve,escalations
Note: Clean up escalations I don’t intend to run

Sometimes I’ll chose not to run an escalation because I know it to be of low value or the area of space is too dangerous. It would be nice to be able to delete the escalations I never intend to run to avoid cluttering the interface.

1 Like

Suggestion: Treat escalation locations the same as mission locations
Keywords: agency,pve,escalations
Note: Escalation locations do not allow fleet warp or warp at range

If I get a mission I can warp at range or warp a fleet. With escalations I must always warp alone to zero. I don’t see a good reason for this. Also I like to do these with friends in underpowered frigates and destroyers. We need to warp as a group. As it is I have to warp to site in a cloaky or pod to get a book mark first. It is a time-consuming and unnecessary step.

Suggestion: Add missing entries to the Manufacturing - Types Supported tooltip.
Keywords: UI, industry window
Notes: Entries like T2 components are missing from the list and thus rig bonuses do not show up.

Suggestion: Sort in asset window by jump distance (solved --kinda ; )

Keywords: asset , jumps, range, distance
Note: Time saver, decision helper, small thing with big helping effect

When I m trying to figure out if I can fly somewhere to consolidat my assets, I would love to have a means to sort the asset window by jump distance .
Please simply add a column for value Route: X jumps

Edit: didnt realize the drop down was there for me !!!

2 Likes

Suggestion: Different visual graphic on different structures
Keywords: Visual, Graphic, sex appeal
Note: Apply different visual to different structures when you’re docked.

With all the time spent to spin the ships, make it visually epic!

1 Like

Suggestion: Fix inconsistent listing order of materials in the industry window.
Keywords: UI, industry window
Notes: Warp Disruptors have their Mats sorted by PI, Minerals, Components, Items, Warp Scramblers by Items, Minerals, Components, PI (reversed). Why?

2 Likes

You can sort the list by Jumps with the drop down menu. That’s the same as what you suggest because sorting by Name and Distance at the same time does not work.

Oh yes you are right
Thank you Rivr !!!

Why is there not a single hotkey that will close all open windows?

If you took the amount of time that all EVE players have to spend clicking on the X to close every window we could have established world peace by now.

SPACE LEGZZZ!!! Oh and more GUNZZZ!!! WAGGGGG!!!

Приветствую Уважаемые! Являюсь новым русскоязычным игроком. Игра красивая, но интерфейс очень сложный. Считаю нужно сделать его понятным, много игроков от других игр оценят и будут играть в EVE. Ну вот хотя бы касаемо изучение навыков, ни понятно ни чего новому игроку! Я на первом пилоте, потратил сразу 30 000 000 исков только на изучения навыков. Очень уж заморочено-непонятно. С Уважением новый игрок Александр.

1 Like

Suggestion : More buttons! In place of right-click menu items.
Keywords : UI, Buttons, Right-click menu
Notes : What could be less intuitive and less user friendly than right-click menus? Many of these could be replaced with buttons in appropriate locations for the function. Be that on the particular window you are interacting with, or on the HUD for certain things in space. Etc.

Alternatively (or in addition to this) the right-click menu could have buttons on it. Easier to identify and click. Some could still bring up sub-menus.

Suggestion:Add new operational settings
Keywords:shortcuts,fitting
Note:Add new shortcuts to make uninstalling single or multiple equipment faster!

Suggestion:Unwanted lock target
Keywords:overview settings
Note:When switching between two completely different tabs, the brackets that is not displayed is still selected (using ctrl click)

Suggestion: Make PI storage facility PG cost less (down to 600 or 500 from 700)
Keywords: PI, industry, gameplay
Note: Storage facilities are very rarely used in PI setups because they simply don’t compete with launch pads. PG is the primary limiting resource on planets - not CPU. This change makes storage facilities actually relevant in the game.

3 Likes

Suggestion: Enable full hotkey support in fleet broadcast window
Note: Currently you can use hotkeys (such as A-click for align, W-click for orbit, etc) in the broadcast history window, but not in the most recent command that shows up at the bottom of the fleet window.

Suggestion: Introduce a ‘Countdown’ display showing number of missions left before reaching story line agent.
Keywords: Missions, agents, storyline agents, countdown display.
Note: If online time is infrequent, would be good to see how many missions still have to do before reaching storyline agent.

4 Likes

Suggestion add right click options to escalations from agency list
Keywords UI, Agency
Notes the agency is a bit annoying to work with when following escalations. adding more right click options like “warp to site” would help streamline interaction.

This thread is trying to make suggestions to make the game better. Maybe put your negative feedback elsewhere so CCP generally will see it (make suggestions on what you don’t like perhaps?) or just voice your opinion with your wallet…

Suggestion: Colour theme updates for Triglivian ships
Keyword: UI, Colour
Note: Currently the UI can be changed to match a version of the racial ship type being flown including pirate factions. Triglavians should be added to the selection list (One per faction with in conclave?)

1 Like