Hello,
Log chat to file is not working even though i have it selected… I can see everything in game chat(s) however, it will not log chat to file. I did a recent client update and now it does not work for me.


Hello,
Log chat to file is not working even though i have it selected… I can see everything in game chat(s) however, it will not log chat to file. I did a recent client update and now it does not work for me.


Yup Me too… same issue
same 

I have had this issue since I clicked the “Verify” button after The Abyss patch was released. I clicked the “Verify” button, again… Still broken.
Basically I have this issue since the Patch for EVE Online: Into The Abyss 1.3 that was released on Tuesday, June 5th 2018
Windows 10 Pro was being Evil.
Microsoft Owes Me 2 weeks of EvE Time!!!
Microsoft put out a update that turned “TURNED BACK ON” the Controlled Folder Access option… So I had to open the Windows Defender Security Center >> Virus and threat Protection >> Virus and threat Protection settings >> “TURNED IT BACK OFF” the Controlled Folder Access option.
This problem was driving me f*cking nuts!!!
In a sense this is a bug that needs to be addressed… now WE have a temp solution to this if anybody else has this issue in the future.
o7