Loginserver not reachable

Hi Guys,

my game was pretty well running until I got a DC from nowhere. After this DC, I could not reconnect trough the launcher because the website login.eveonline.com is not responding in time…
Tried pc restart, emptying cache of launcher and browser, different browser. I can only access the forums from my Iphone, when it is not in WLAN… so I think there must be an issue with my IP or something. I tried reboot of the router, but still no login server… Please fix this

Regards
Forschda

Issues like this don’t normally last very long. You can always check http://eve-offline.net and https://twitter.com/EVE_status for more information.

Check your trace route in the launcher settings. I’m getting the same thing and its an issue somewhere in the states on the Amazon side of things. Lose connectivity there so its not my ISP. Your log should look something like this (this is what I am getting currently):

4 11 ms 11 ms 10 ms rc1st-tge0-0-0-29.vc.shawcable.n et [66.163.69.198]
5 11 ms 11 ms 10 ms 209.205.110.001.tpia.poi.a29-3601.cipherkey.n et [209.205.110.1]
6 15 ms 14 ms 14 ms 209.205.90.122.a26.cipherkey.ne t [209.205.90.122]
7 37 ms 17 ms 15 ms six01-sea4.amazon.c om [206.81.80.147]
8 15 ms 16 ms 16 ms 52.95.53.0
9 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms 52.95.53.9
10 16 ms 15 ms 16 ms 205.251.225.109
11 16 ms 16 ms 17 ms 52.95.54.196
12 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms 205.251.225.45
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 14 ms 16 ms 15 ms 13.224.28.56
8 15 ms 16 ms 16 ms 52.95.53.0
9 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms 52.95.53.9
10 16 ms 15 ms 16 ms 205.251.225.109
11 16 ms 16 ms 17 ms 52.95.54.196
12 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms 205.251.225.45
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 14 ms 16 ms 15 ms 13.224.28.56

Actually looks like some major outages in Europe. Iceland seems to have outages as well. https://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/map/

Looks like this is resolved now for me (hopefully doesn’t return).

Yeah solved for me too. Nasty issue…