Please Delete

Please delete this post

1 Like

Daily bump…

So you may wonder why we are called Oh Bugga… well turns out that is what you hear from a corpie as he is losing his faction battle ship… just as I was trying to think up a name for the corp. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Bumping for all those early rising Aussies, come join Oh Bugga today, lots of opportunities for everything from pvp to indy and beyond. Getting some great fleets lately so lots to keep you entertained.

Been a big day of kills today, come join the party with us.

More sov taken, just waiting for you to come join us and make the most of it. Hit us up if you are interested.

AUTZ Best TZ, lots of stuff to do, come and make your mark in null sec

Well it is Friday, and in the immortal words of Rebecca Black in that incredible song all about Friday…

Yeah, (Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Still recruiting

Have you spent 6 months in a leaky boat? Do little old ladies give you Vegimite sandwiches?

Then we are the place you are destined to be.

And if any of your current mates utter softly when they think you are not listening “if you leave me can I come too?” Then tell them of course, “the beds are burning” so they really should come too…

and now to see how many people know the songs those lines came from…

Still growing, looking for more members, come make use of the space we have, good PVP, PVE, Indy… you name it the opportunities are here

Sunday afternoon bumps

Bumping for those early rising Aussies & Kiwi’s

Can confirm, does have a dodgy aussie accent.

You do realise we are the ones up the right way eh? All you other burgers are upside down.

Bump bumpity

Looking for an AU/NZ Null home? Drop by for a chat

Still looking? Drop by for a chat

Come drop by for a chat, We are always open :slight_smile:

Still recruiting AU NZ and SEA players

Still recruiting, join ‘Gone Troppo’ channel in game to talk to a recruiter

More people needed, drop us a line if you are looking for a great relaxed corp

Still recruiting, drop us a line and come begin your future in null sec